Two famous Vietnamese artists raped a minor in Spain

vietnaminsider.vn/two-famous-vietnamese-artists-accused-of-raping-minor-in-spain/
The absolute state of whitoids

Attached: 1647163845758.png (1071x1333, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vietnaminsider.vn/two-famous-vietnamese-artists-accused-of-raping-minor-in-spain/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vietnaminsider.vn/two-famous-vietnamese-artists-accused-of-raping-minor-in-spain/
> Two of the germans quickly got up and followed the men, that tried to walk away. They caught them and and with the help of the by standing restaurant waiters managed to keep them until the Guardia civil arrived after approximately 30 minutes.

>Two of the germans quickly got up and followed the men, that tried to walk away. They caught them

Good for them but I guess these brave Germans wouldn't have dared to confront the rapists if those had been black or nafris.

>Girl was Bong ,100% false rape accusation to make monerinos and she actually drank that cum like it was nectar.

Dont old disgusting fat whites go to Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand to rape children on an industrial scale all the time tho, what does this say about the state of these countries?

look like mexicans

the casual nerdy sex surpriser gets punished while the serial rapist jock goes unpunished

life's just not fair

Attached: 1648256415910.jpg (800x537, 74.82K)

yes this is the most likely scenario

I don't blame them, I would do the same

Based bong.

This website is controlled by the enemy.
As soon as they start being exposed they delete the fucking thread every single time.
Fuck Jannies. Now suffer the consequences.

Most likely.

i don't believe 90% of rape claims

Dudes that do this are gay. They rape girls together out of frustration and use it as an cover to get off on each other.

OP is also a faggot.

The girl is a 17y old bong in spain that left the Restaurant for a smoke brake. My empathy is limited.

break
Read the article, it sounds ridiculous

Attached: 1645225771552.gif (385x349, 40.14K)

The rape claims in Spain falls mainly on Nyugen

Vietcong'd?

CHARLIED

These sort of guys are why I can’t get a visa anywhere good.

germans showing some balls for the first time since 1945

>one is a musician
>raped a minor
Was he tone deaf?

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

god damn it carlos