I keep pooping blood

I keep pooping blood

Attached: 1644806871870.png (1280x1143, 262.98K)

Same. Is it a hernia?

Why?

Attached: 11213231154654613231.jpg (733x611, 54.88K)

Constantly or does it come and go?

If it's bright red it's a fissure or some close to your anus and it's fine. If it's dark red you probably have bowel cancer. The prognosis is good but get to a fucking doctor user

booze?

Pic?

This, OP

Is it red, like fresh blood? Probably nothing to worry about but talk to your doctor.

If it is dark, see doctor asap

seems to be diet related here. might be ibs or something

You have prostate cancer for sure. It was nice knowing you.

Stop getting fucked in the asshole

Honestly I think that I took a large rock solid shit and it tore my asshole
Everyone i poop
None

*everytime

The blood does look fresh and bright

I get this sometimes after doing a massive jaggy shit

Don't worry then. Sometimes overwiping van cause microtears too. But like other user said, if its dark dark red then it's grom deeper in your asshole lul and you are in trouble ( but not fatal trouble kost likely ).

You got hemorrhoids and should wipe wet.

Quit taking black dick up your ass, maybe?

Are you fat? Do you spend a lot of time sitting down?
Yes to either = hemorrhoids. You're fine, literally touch grass and get some exercise.
Yes to both = still the roids, but you're going to die of a blood clot or heart disease at 40. Eat a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, unprocessed meat, reduce carb intake, stop eating corn syrup and processed garbage. And exercise. Your bloody poop is the least of your problems.
No to both = check the color, maybe cancer like other anons said.

GO TO THE DOCTOR.
I'm serious my best friend did this for years. I kept telling him to go. Finally one night he nearly collapses. Called 911. They rushed him to the hospital and he was missing about 2/3rds of his needed blood in his body. If he'd waited about another 2 hours they said he would have died. He'd been shitting blood for years. Just didn't worry about it.
You are not replacing all that blood. You think you are and you think it's not that much it's enough. It's enough to KILL YOU.
Yes it's probably an interior tear or hemorrhoid but it's serious.
My best friend used to sit on the pot and read for hours. The strain caused this to happen.
What helped it stop is that he started just going to poo when he absolutely needed to and he'd shit it all out at once. Be in and out of the bathroom in 10-15 minutes. You're straining too much. You're sitting too long on the pot. And if you don't go to the doctor you could fucking die.
GET IT TAKEN CARE OF YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHIT BLOOD OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE.

That means the vaxx is working

I poop dark red blood If I've been drinking nothing but red wine for days, or eating

Well stop doing that silly