If a nigger raped your wife would you want her to get abortion?

if a nigger raped your wife would you want her to get abortion?

Attached: tHHsGNM.jpg (1920x1080, 279.83K)

uh yeah

If I raped your mom would I be your dad?

I'd never allow that to happen in the first place

Yes

No, because my son would be more muscular, taller, and better hung than me.

The Latvian cuckold is back at it again, you will always be a Samogitian rape baby, saged

No I'd jerk off to the thought of her getting creampied by a BBC

Yea I live in an abortion state, then I leave that bitch.

I have a cuck fetish and a nigger fucking my wife is a constant fantasy of mine

how?will you go wherever she goes or will you not allow her to leave home?

yes, as a man should

Yes. And it’s still legal to do so in certain states. Just hop on a fucking bus. If you could afford an abortion you can afford a bus ticket.

Also you could cash his welfare checks.

My village and I would stone my wife to death

Nah I would shoot both of them. The nigger for doing it, and my wife for being anywhere in the vicinity of a nigger to begin with.

>Black masculinity

Attached: 1656608512914.jpg (534x636, 62.83K)

so when you will go to work you will take her with you?

If she couldn't get an abortion, I'd have to strangle her - so the abortion is necessary to save her life.

This is how my wife and I operate. In the odd circumstance I have to leave her alone, I make sure she remembers how to use the gun.

A nigger isn't going to rape my wife. And if he did I would torture him to death in a way the most rabid cartel member would throw up and give the up the baby for adoption.

considering kali had to hop off roids for 2 years and use clomid to even have a chance at becoming fertile, I don't think that would happen

Based. First thing I bought for my gf was a 357 mag snub that she keeps with her at all times even when it was illegal fuck that shit.

>give the up the baby for adoption
so you don't mind spending 9 months with a niglet in your wife's womb?

Already in the prenup. If I cheat, that's grounds for her to divorce me with no hard feelings. When and if she gets pregnant, the child will be getting a paternity test and divorce if I'm not the father.

No, the baby nigger will become the family slave for at least 30 years. The costs of maintenance and equipment will be borne by the family of the nigger who raped her. Otherwise, the nigger will be donated as a legal lab rat for the advancement of research.

Attached: הפלה.webm (640x1138, 2.72M)

How said my wife could be impregnated by niggers

Attached: d60.jpg (960x640, 50.88K)

No bc I would be torturing the nigger for 9 months. Besides, as I said, my gf carries a gun at all times so the chances of this happening are 0

My wife carries, stays aware of her surroundings, and won’t be a victim. I’m sure there are other anons who also didn’t marry a helpless woman.

Attached: 0DDD2AAE-B3EB-43FA-BE21-B38F9C15901C.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

its her wifely duty to defend her vagina to the death so i would divorce her

Why would you stay with a woman who has been "raped?" 99% of the time a woman is "raped" it means she was about to get busted cheating and is flipping all that right on the dude. Especially if he's black.

>having a wife

Attached: EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png (768x894, 588.46K)

Attached: 1655019133966.jpg (1280x720, 87.96K)

My wife carries a gun and would shoot the nigger.

>filename
>memeflag

Attached: 1652153564568.gif (452x523, 2.91K)

> protestant
Into the trash it goes. Jeremiah 1:5, psalms 139:15-16 to name a couple.

I wouldn't raise the bastard, but no I'd send it off for adoption

Whoops, you fucked up and left the file name in Hebrew. Keep tikkunning the olam there, faggot shill.

By the way Jesus said to keep the law and the commandments, which say that a man lying with another man is an abomination. You and this obvious pedo are liars.