Unarmed black man shot by akron police, over 60 bullets hitting him. Its going down again boys

Unarmed black man shot by akron police, over 60 bullets hitting him. Its going down again boys

Attached: 5264cfb1fdb2455a3eb04e3ddbcff40c.png (639x576, 243.74K)

It wouldn't be america if niggers weren't burning down a city somewhere

RELEASE THE MAG DUMP FOOTAGE

Attached: 5e1.png (600x800, 17.93K)

good. the show for rvw was pitiful. go on lefties, time to get tear gassed again.

Weird how an unarmed nigger can still somehow fire shots.

post bets
>resisting arrest
>on drugs
>rap sheet
>previous prison time
>baby momma(s)
>armed

Time to get the curb stomped white kid of the news.

Damn , are we expecting George Floyd style protest again ?

>unarmed
>black
Pick one

They had to make sure it was dead.

He had a gun but dropped it before the 60th shot hit him, so technically he was unarmed at the time he died

Based, lit that nigger up but good. Any webm of the deed?

Attached: 1656582553403.jpg (466x484, 44.95K)

he shot at police

Nigging has gotten a lot worse when city officials tried to act like they maybe could have done something differently and opening the door for people to bitch instead of just being hardline the nigger fucked up and the officer did nothing wrong. Whenever that happens they stamp their feet on twitter but no one does anything else

Literally do not care. At this point being black is a capitol crime in my eyes.

He ran from a traffic stop and shot at the cops. His family is saying he dindu nuffin.

Oh God fucking damnit that's my hometown

Attached: 1656296762048.jpg (1115x1600, 1005.3K)

With all the dopped up niggers running wild a 10mm is the play. You need real stopping power

I’m going to take a wild guess here and say he earned those bullets

Kek true. Honestly it reminds me of 2 years ago, it's nostalgic

Akron was a pretty nice town just 15 years ago.

are you going to defend it?

akron is a violent shithole filled with moronic liberals who worship lebran james. Fuck my retarded wife is from akron and her nigger loving neurotic family. Im never going to hear the end of how the niggers were treated before I was born.