Why didn't we help them?

Why didn't US and Nato help Georgia when they got invaded?

After the 6 point peace treaty was signed russia still hasn't lived up to a single promise it made. The treaty isn't worth the paper its printeded on. Nato still refuses to help enforce it even tho France, a nato member, helped putting it together.

Don't give me the "American politicians use ukraine to launder money" excuse. We all know our politicians are corrupt and we all know what they do, its not news or is it an excuse.

So why did we as white people, let this happen without some form of intervention? If you consider yourself a white person it should be beneath you to stand by and watch people suffer.

Attached: p9a-630x390.jpg (630x390, 85.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qC-xLCgbThM
reuters.com/article/us-russia-georgia/russia-railway-soldiers-leave-georgian-rebel-region-idUSL062719320080802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama put sanctions of Russia for it.
Trump removed them.
Trump is Putins bitch.

Was there sanctions from other nato members ?

Are photographers sub human?

Imagine stumbling across this woman and instead of rendering aid you swing your camera from your shoulder and begin snapping pictures.
"Maybe this will win a pulitzer prize" you think as she reaches out to you for help.

>kill 64 Russia peacekeepers in another of the thousands of Caucasian chimpouts over some village over the border
>Owwww OWIEEEEE OWWWWW RUSSIA MAN BAD, I DINDU NUFFIN I JUST GOT RANDO LY INVADED OWWWW

why are butthurt niggers like this?

If the peacekeepers didn’t want to get shot they shouldn’t have been there. Russian subhumans need to learn to stay away.

Wildlife photographers are not allowed to interfere with nature

lmao you realise that photo is of an ossetian woman who was bombed by the georgians

If you weren't a snowchink subhuman you'd k ow that Russian peacekeepers were they're by right of ratified international agreements.
Simar how they are there now and on the Azerbaijan/Armenian border.
See, Caucasus subhumans didn't evolve from the state simar to Finnish subhumans in the year 1350. Without the white man Russia this whole place would be a continuous bloodbath of petty squabbles between brown subhumans.
Now seethe at muh Russia senselessly like you always do, Finnchink

Attached: ux2dv3lk51m61.jpg (1914x933, 75.62K)

>Russian peacekeepers

Russia moved their troops into the rebel areas as a pretext to station military there for the invasion. The invasion was already planned to happen and this was proven. They were hoping their own men got bombed. Fact is the Georgians fired on rebel bases.

This is all very Jewish of them dont you think?

No, I just googled russian invasion of Georgia casualties and this image intrigued me. You have a source on that claim tho?

>allowed
whos gonna stop them? bears?

The media decides what the masses give a shit about, if mainstream media doesn't say "YOU should be angry at Russia for invading Georgia! BE angry now!" nobody will care.

Attached: 1629397183218.jpg (750x573, 349.15K)

Because Biden doesn't launder money through Georgia

You know why

Attached: dushkanetu.jpg (320x240, 50.52K)

They are turkoid niggers deep in the bowels of mordor. 99.9% if people on the planet don't even know they exist

The peace keepers weren't moved in until after the 6 point peace treaty. Before that russian soldiers had no right to be there. According to international agreements those 2 places were georgian territory and russia said fuck that to that. Please stop pretending like russia cares what international agreements have to do with their ambitions.

That statement is itself subhuman. If you consider yourself white, and you consider yourself superior, this shit should be beneath me. By your own definition you're subhuman.

Because this is how it always ends for the subhuman scum who think they can get away with genociding Russians and their allies. Because you're a bunch of subhuman cucks barking at Russia as it laughs at you, dumbfounded that it has ever considered you human people worth of its trust. What are you going to do about it, americancer scum? Huh? A twitter post? Subhuman fucking amerishit bitch cuck, LOL.

Attached: 16466781048450.jpg (750x626, 53.07K)

I dont thats why I'm asking. Can you elaborate on who that is or his significance?

>Russia moved their troops into the rebel areas as a pretext to station military there for the invasion.
I'm curious. Please provide a source for that.

Thats understandable but the media machine wasn't as powerful as it is now. This was before hashtags even. Surely some people found this shit to be abhorrant.

Peacekeepers have been stationed there since the 90s, subhuman amerishit imbecile.

Vostok fighter comments on battle spirit of our opponents or rather lack of it

>Poleshit posters

Attached: 1649144744598.gif (480x424, 2.62M)

Agreed. Fucking sub human disgusting and revolting media landscape is even more degenerate than it was five years ago. Or even 20 years ago. Fuck the media fake fucking scams.

Just think of the scams they have perpetrated on the world these past two years. From Now until the end of your life, you will be paying for the fucking huge fake pandemic scam they abetted from 2020 to 2022. They continue to lie and scheme and scam. FUCK THE DIRTYY PRESS

Thank you for that verbal diarehhia rape ape. You'd think having your people raped by red army en mass would give you some spine but nope, still cucked and buck broken. I dont hate russia btw, I'm neutral to the whole thing.

>the media machine wasn't as powerful as it is now
LMAO, found a retarded amerishit zoomer bitch.

Agreed man fuck globohomo and the lieing scheming scamming fucking scum that perpetuate the nonsense thry talk about day and fucking night.

It's obviously staged.

Nobody is qualified to comment unless they have watched this video.

youtu.be/qC-xLCgbThM

Russian minorities are a national security threat. Russia uses them as a tool of subversion. Removing Russians in the name of national security is perfectly justified.

Awww, the subhuman amerishit bitch insect is squeaking something from its filthy cuck corner. Too bad it's impotent squeals don't concern anybody. What are you gonna do, bitch fucking americancer cuck?

What the fuck are you talking about clueless mutt.
Russian peacekeepers were stationed for years at the Gerogians/Abkhazian Border.
Ablhazians are their own people living on their own ethnic enclave which was patrolled by UNARMED Russian peacekeepers
Russia was too trusting not full on have their troops stationed there and have abhkazia walled off from a Gerogian chimpouts over MUH MIDDLE AGE GREAT KANGDOM OF GEORGIA.
Abhkazia is just as legitimate as Goergia, both created from the rubble of the Soviet union on ethnic grounds.

Fuckoff Mutt subhuman.

Finnish folks are a minority in itself and pose no threat to anybody other than maybe Swedes. Take care, pup.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-georgia/russia-railway-soldiers-leave-georgian-rebel-region-idUSL062719320080802

I'm not sure if this was the exact incident but I know it started with russia sending troops into the northwest breakaway region to repair a rail line. During this time they sent troops into ossetia as well.

remember when the media told us gadaffi's soldiers were raping women in order for the west to intervene and ruin a perfectly fine country (at least in comparison to now)

that one got memory-holed hard

How am I subhuman? I don't live in mordor. I don't speak an orcish tongue. These caucus peoples were a mistake. And God doesn't make mistakes

You really are a retard. You can't compare the influence of 2008 mass media to the total monopoly of thought that today's multimedia holds. Thats why its called MULTI media. If you have nothing smart to say or discuss without hurling insults please leave the conversation and go back to your cum cave.

>Russians
These are Ossetians/Ablhazians who Gerogians consider their vassal cattle, you ignorant Nordic faggot
Talking out of you ass but all what counts is something something muh Russia

Yeah, I'm starting to see a pattern with russia using russian minorities in these countries as some type of justification to invade or establish a rebel foothold.

Not my problem. Also if Europoors actually gave a shit they would have stopped buying Russian resources back then.

>400 unarmed railway soldiers sent by Moscow to repair a railway began to pull out on Wednesday
>"it started with russia sending troops"
See, this is why you're not even considered human beings anymore in Russia, you filthy fucking lying amerishit bitch cuck subhuman maggot.
Death to USA. Kill all americancer scum on sight.

Attached: EbQPPPgWAAE7iDl.jpg (1080x569, 48.37K)

this volksgenosse is right on the money

Attached: Saakashvili.jpg (512x288, 24.67K)

In hindsight kadaffi really was the lesser evil. We were better off with him alive.

Shut your fucking whore mouth, zoomer amerishit, LMAO

Why should they be helped?

Generalplan Ost should have succeeded honestly . The world doesn’t need those pale negro vermin.

If you consider yourself human and better than, then it is your role to guide the misguided. Its a thankless job but that is the purpose. Watching people die, whether you consider them human or not, and being totally absolved of some form of feeling towards plight makes you subhuman.

Georgia started that war.