Can someone explain to me what the fuck is this "Serial monogamist" bullshit I keep reading about on the internet these...

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is this "Serial monogamist" bullshit I keep reading about on the internet these days?
Is it just sluts and damaged women coping with the fact that they've completely lost their ability to pair bond or maintain any sort of relationship, so they invent a buzzword to put down people capable of intimacy?

Attached: 6936695939432336646.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

you have to go back also
goes in all fields

Women's rights was a mistake. Even women agree too much freedom was a mistake.

the blonde one in the middle is the only Non-Whore.

Yes

>"Serial monogamist"
just means she only fucks with one man at a time.
this is used to disguise the fact that her average relationship lasts two weeks and she has a double digit body count
so yes its roastie cope

Serial monogamy isn't a thing.
It's a stupid term in the first place, because it's an oxymoron. However, what it actually means is animals that have *mating seasons* travel away from their mate during non-mating time, so they find a different mate for the next season. It has NOTHING to do with just going through multiple partners the way a degenerate human does. We do not have mating seasons. We are not serially monogamous. Serial monogamy isn't even a thing because it's such a braindead term, and they need to find a better term for animals who have a different mate each season.
Humans are monogamous. End of story. Multiple sexual partners is caused by and causes mental illness.

>Is it just sluts and damaged women coping
The men are worse.

I like monogamy. I've been fucking the same girl since I was 16, I'm 41 now. Still enjoy her.

Based.

You have to go back you retarded abo bugmen

Girls are fucking retarded

Loyality is priceless. Go buy her some more "rare" minerals.

a serial monogamist dates someone exclusively for a long period of time but does this sequentially with different people. they wouldn't dream of cheating but as soon as the relationship is over they commit to the next relationship.
>t.have a male friend who i've known for almost 20 years and he's never been single once during that entire period

Bet it smells like whiskey and fish in there

>a serial monogamist dates someone exclusively for a long period of time but does this sequentially with different people. they wouldn't dream of cheating but as soon as the relationship is over they commit to the next relationship.
whats the problem with this?

bunch if chimpanzees

nothing, really. not sure why our resident incels got so riled up or even assumed that OP was asking about women specifically

Kek. It's like the roastie reunion.

Is that a Weight Watchers meeting?

>collect relationships without ever starting a family
This is functionally the same as just sleeping around, retarded children
>>>Reddit

so, when my buddy's wife divorced him he was sleeping around when he met a new lady?

basically women have diminishing returns when it comes to pair bonding.

the first fuck, if the dude is alpha, then he can pair bond with the girl "to 100" (as an example).

The next alpha, even if AS ALPHA, can only pair-bond up to, say, 90.

The women will then compare the 90-alpha to the 100-alpha and determine he isn't as good as the original alpha.

Then she will find another 90 alpha, and attempt to bond, but will only be able to pair-bond up to 80.

Thus the cycle of diminishing returns continues until she looks like all of these old roasties in this video.

basically it's the renting-movie fallacy. if they don't pick the first one, then every one after has to be MUCH BETTER, otherwise she will always be saying 'pass' because it's not as good as the first

I call this the 'law of diminishing alphas"

one man per night. conveniently ignoring the fact that she fucks a different man each night.

the more respectable ones keep it down to one man per week. maybe sometimes they'll even fuck that man more than once.

Attached: 1628183729501.jpg (225x225, 6.52K)

Their vaginas are their most profitable asset it is only natural they would showcase it like this.

their pussies are useless if they got vaxxed..
just cum dumpsters.

It only gets better the longer you do it. Sex with the Mrs is like being on drugs now. 13 years strong.

Is that a problem?

Attached: happy valentines day.jpg (768x960, 70.02K)

It's an inverted cock carousel. You can't bitch about them being whores if you are gonna be a whore yourself.