Zion Ron tweets about Schlomo's ice cream

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-233405_Twitter.jpg (1080x1353, 269.14K)

seriously why do whites love israel? are they paid to shill?

Israel is whiter than Canada

> AHHHHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN RON DESANTIS IS FOLLOWING THE LAWS THE STATE LEGISLATURE WROTE!!!
> THIS IS PROOF THAT THE MOST PRO-WHITE, ANTI-JEW, ANTI-LEFTOID, ANTI-FAGGOT, ANTI-TRANNY POLITICAN IN US HISTORY IS A JEW PUPPET

Dilate faggots

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1206946410.jpg (537x537, 48.11K)

Any politican in USA at this moment in time needs Jews on their side. For funding, media coverage, meet and greets, greenlight to run etc.

Fuck this shabbos goy cunt. I'm so sick of these zionists. Will they ever be slaughtered?

Attached: Ben and Jerry's ice cream.png (504x1054, 95.54K)

Ben & Jerry are filthy anti-White kikes
Anything that hurts their business is good

Typical kike shill

It's just so depressing that the only people who seem to not be totally pozzed on important issues are the most goodest goy faggots with Israel. Fuck this gay planet.

We know that he knows that we know about the USS Liberty attack. Fuck this traitor.

Desantis isn't as kino as Trump, he just isnt

>anti-jew

Attached: twatter.jpg (720x999, 155.99K)

Yes they’re paid. Or blackmailed after being falling into Epstein’s trap

They’re doing a good enough job of that themselves by having a shitty product.

He's no Hitler, that's for sure.

t.Floridafag

>Fuck this traitor
Exactly. I'm not voting, paying taxes, or doing a fucking thing until I see traitors hanged for treason. Until then everything is forfeit.

Fuck off. To hell with them both but the hurt feelings of a whole other country should never dictate the business of Americans. Fuck this treasonous shit even more than the trannies.

all western countries are run from the ground up by epstein-esque blackmail rings.

what do you expect from jews

Attached: iceCream.png (2500x2403, 1.35M)

Some of them are actual literal agents. Look at Rahm Emanuel.

>Florida will continue to have a strong relationship with Israel

OU VEY
THAT IS LITERALLY ILLEGAL FOR INDIVIDUAL STATES YOU HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER SOVERIGN COUNTRIES

Attached: 1656218744251m.jpg (1024x1024, 123.45K)

I fucking love ice cream.

Attached: ice cream.jpg (612x408, 33.22K)

Yes
But who will stand up.

>are they paid to shill?
I was watching a podcast and comedians said they will fly you to Israel to do a show and they pay for everything. But you have to use social media to say how great Israel is and tag the Israeli government.

Attached: desantis.png (484x360, 350.95K)