Untitled

Attached: 1649217616214.jpg (818x960, 71.51K)

No I'm fine with this. I love seeing people who fetishize gas guzzling culture get hosed

Swap out the 70k truck for a 90k tesla and now what?

Good thing gas prices don't effect anything else...

not my problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-222617_Brave.jpg (1035x1273, 374.04K)

>No I'm fine with this. I love seeing people who fetishize gas guzzling culture get hosed
Also it's an international problem, you know man. It's not something anyone in the USA has any dominion over. It's international. There's US crude and there's international oil and all of those commodities are skyrocketing. So it's not "muh biden" and this isn't a debate. It's 100% easily confirmable just by looking at the price of Brent oil or something (which is not extracted in the US)

Rightoids are fuckin dumb, you know? and the GOP is knowingly lying to them and they're gleefully eating it up

There are much cheaper fuel efficient vehicles available m8, you don't have to buy the rich guy car

i have a $10k car, 40mpg
costs me $50 to fill up
i dont make a lot of money
why doesnt the left care about poor people

Based and redpilled.

>Baby's first inflation spiral
>He doesn't know
Lmao. Have fun

Hey, tranny.

Attached: oil.jpg (1014x1653, 371.09K)

be an incredibly smug asshole about if, even though you're still adding to the congestion

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

One of their biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

Attached: 484838358385.jpg (1588x2925, 1.05M)

>imagine thinking gas prices only effect idiots driving yank tanks.

Attached: just buy an EV.png (612x535, 325.17K)

So then why are you out here trying to till the salt fields? Lmao.

>forced to buy an electric vehicle
>find out your mother is in the hospital
>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
>wait 10 hours just for it to go 200 miles
>finish charging
>has to update, it will take 40 mins depending on connection
>update failed, restarting update and car wont even start
>finally done, unplug EV and get ready to drive
>voice comes on "there is a special covid alert today, you can only drive to your local store and back"
>if you drive longer or over so many miles then your EV will shut off and a tow truck will be called at your own expense
>press the agree button or the EV wont start
>start to pull out of driveway
>EV stops before you even hit the street
>EV voice asks if you would like to turn on auto pilot to the store
>you push yes
>voice asks you sit sit and watch these new ads until the autopilot is finished loading and updating the route
>finally are able to drive a bit but autopilot wants you to still hold the wheel
>get to the store and get a phone call, mother is dying from the vax... i mean climate change
>try to drive to hospital but car notices you are not following the assigned route home
>EV shuts down
>tow truck called
>you are on the EV's phone watching your mother die
>your mother is about to tell you her dying last words when an ad interrupts the call
>it's a 'get a booster' ad by pfizer

Attached: 1647369502259.jpg (750x927, 149.44K)

I'll be happy when the roads no longer have these giant vehicles thundering through traffic.

They are 100% running this faggot in 2024. Obama for the zoomer globohomo generation.

Attached: 1646855569188.png (723x608, 294.74K)

Left Whores, Groomers, & Fags, still MAD!

i cant afford this, op
what do i do

Attached: Capture.png (768x359, 80.98K)

Leftists are so out of touch with the people they profess to support.

Gas prices are driving up the cost of groceries and other essential items. Families are struggling to put food on the table, and they mock them and tell them to just pay $550/month on a Tesla.

Can't wait til you assholes get what you deserve.

You left out
>muh EV dancing to trans-siberian orchestra

>dude who gives a fuck if your petrol/diesel vehicles are now worthless.

There will be violence if they try to pull this shit.

for sure will cause all these EV stations and byways and what not to go up in flames. my new life endevour

Attached: 1646797669681.png (698x933, 1.49M)

>why doesnt the left care about poor people
Who is the left

>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
And that's a high-end $60,000+ EV with a custom 240v home install. "Affordable" EVs get only like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000+... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG, reliability and untethered go anywhere at anytime freedom.

Attached: 3573583538.png (393x837, 212.66K)

You joke, but this is no joke. This could easily become reality.

Even if you drive a Prius, are you happy that you're paying twice for gas than what you did two years ago?

get the car to stop working when you try to put custom parts on it or go to "unsupported locations"

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time... drastically restricting your movements

EV's are attached to the power grid... e.g. turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are already getting remote control/remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (anywhere close enough to operate vehicles)

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city faggots don't understand that rural people have always had their own gasoline and diesel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)

Muh based Elon

Need to add "Blacked Raw subscription" to kick this meme into maximum overtroll. Then you'd be guaranteed 300+ replies.

>Muh based Elon
"Technology is amazing"

Attached: 5659746863.jpg (578x715, 167.47K)

Leftie America is the worst thing to ever happen to the human race. MSM-suggested hatred for one man has ruined half a nation of people.

>Technology is Amazing
>Where did the Tesla go, honey?

Attached: 1650609066166.gif (350x255, 1.39M)

Holy shit how are you fags still crying about orange nigger? He's part of the same "leftist" establishment

Attached: 1625078757604.png (1419x1636, 3.07M)

Hey, rabbi.

Attached: antisem trump.jpg (1462x1302, 408.79K)

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

Tranny??

it's 6:30 where I live

perfect time for your suicide, don't you think?

niggers will rape your dead body to perfection

Attached: feelsologist.jpg (562x546, 26.68K)

Then you don't have to worry about the price of petrol. Obviously.
But only if you absolutely need to have a car anyway.

If fuel is more expensive, everything is more expensive.

Fake faggot. Go suck your jewish puppet's dick

Attached: faggot.png (1009x569, 675.25K)

Jews in any other country but Israel should be second citizens. No legal harm should be allowed, but they should not be able to vote, hold office, be related to those who old office, occupy positions of importance (banks, courts, administration, etc.).

This would solve so much.