Feelin utterly hopeless

Jews had never lost in history

Not even during the Third Reich. WW2 ended up in the murder of almost 50 million white people (i'm not counting chinks and kikes etc.). The Holocaust either didn't happen or even if it did, it achieved nothing, just the murder of the irrelevant Eastern European swamp jews, not the top of the elite jews, the movers and shakers of New York and the City

I am utterly hopeless. Not even Hitler was the visionary we need. There has never been a truly based figure in history, at least concerning people that ever held any real power. Maybe Napoleon.

I am feeling utterly hopeless because—and in this the Germans were right—there is no point to live in this dull eternal world of darkness. We will never achieve our true potential, just a mutilated shabbos goy version of it

Attached: EF4B8D24-2C7D-40C2-939E-2A494B14E796.jpg (720x720, 101.52K)

>most vapid memewhore on the internet fucks the whitest black geek with a name

They were made for each other desu

Good, kill yourself stupid worthless plumber.

Attached: 1619731647469.jpg (721x1024, 66.46K)

oh my, never realized until now what a zeitgeist it is.

109 times, user. 109.
>cope
>seethe
>dilate

>finger in mouth
I'd love the stab her in the face and cut her teeth out of stab her fingers with a steak knife and fucking cut her head off and sledge hammer her face first.

>just the murder of the irrelevant Eastern European swamp jews, not the top of the elite jews, the movers and shakers of New York and the City
and that's how you see that the 'caust was orchestrated by jews. hitler's biggest investors were jews from the US. they paid the germano-autismos off to finish the euro-jews so the us-jews would rule over the world. WW2 was an inner-jewish struggle for world dominance

i bought her only fans...man she got ugly as fuck. bitch used to be cute. wow.

Attached: palpatine good.jpg (494x358, 25.33K)

stfu coomer. if you're feeling hopeless when the tide is literally turning as we're speak you're fucking retarded

sad really i hope the tats are fake jesus.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 12.34.07 AM.png (1200x732, 942.34K)

I feel insulted.

well, regardless of what happened, one thing is for sure. the jews had never really lost, and never will, it seems. anyone ITT who's nonchalant about it is either a kike himself or retarded. it's nothing to be nonchalant about, it's tragic. we're doomed to live in the juden's world for eternity

>when the tide is literally turning as we're speak
how naive are you? the tide didn't even turn under Hitler, how can you claim the tide is turning now? you're so gullible you should just kill yourself already

>Jews had never lost in history
The reality is that they've lost far more times than they've won. We currently live in an anomalous paradigm where they seem to be winning But like everything the jews construct, the system is built on lies, fraud and double-dealing. That's a system which will never last.

Attached: 20220529_230206.png (1080x562, 104.82K)

There's still hope plumber bro. Always there is a light even if it seems faint.

Attached: 1649199832073.jpg (1600x1067, 219.58K)

The balance will be restored.

They did it to Russians Ukranians first then hijacked the west

Attached: Solzhenitsyn.jpg (650x994, 230.12K)

Attached: 1656440888406.jpg (1600x1066, 1.74M)

Stop posting this whore you fucking larper.
You care too much about the kikes = you are one of them like your E1b leader.

a post about the jews being evil and you hopeless in their face relates to that kike ewhore....how?
she's just some retard who sells her bath water, not at the top of the cabal

Attached: confusedCharlotte.jpg (2048x1363, 278.34K)

Isn't it 110 right now? Which would mean it's looking like 111 could be the magic number. God has a funny way of doing things like this.