Like, just get a bike, dude

Like, just get a bike, dude.

Attached: 300px-Left_side_of_Flying_Pigeon.jpg (300x200, 21.7K)

I have one, I'm just too scared of getting killed by aztec drifters.

>just get a single gear bike
>hope your town's not too hilly

Where's the trailer hitch?

I can't because our boomers decided to copy North American architecture. Everything's really far away and separated by roads full of fast moving cars.

Based.

Bikes are for kikes

I have 4 and am willing to sell one of them for an outrageous price.

I've been meaning to for a while now.

Attached: f7f445b128f2411d4d2445828b952bb4-660x660.jpg (660x660, 96.1K)

Don't mean it.
Do it.

duct tape wheels to hands and feet and just start rolling

I have one but there's no good bike routes to my work

Based boomers

>buy bike
>nigger steals bike

Nah fuck that

There's better options user. Although it would make it even more desirable for basketball Americans to steal shtf.

Attached: maxresdefault (29).jpg (1280x720, 168.44K)

I wanted to get a scooter but I feel like I'm just asking to be hit and killed by a car with how some of these fucking people drive.

Like dude... i have fuking car

I have a bike. My first bike was stolen by basketball neighbors. Still cheaper than driving.

Fear of niggas stealing bikes is so 90s
we wouldn't steal no cracka's bike
go ahead and buy a bike, it's safe

>Just get a bike
Can someone post that webm where a bus crushed a bikers head

downgrade your life to a level of a third worlder. also eat bugs and sleep in a pod.

Pussy attitude. The Swiss Army rode single speed military bicycles from 1905 to 1980. It all depends on the gearing. A single speed bicycle in 65 gear inches is good enough for 90% hills you're likely to come across. The Swiss Army had their bicycles in 65 gear inches and I believe the Dutch and Finns also had their single speed military bicycles in a similar gearing. For comparison, people who ride single speed mountain bikes usually have their bikes in 50 gear inches. People who ride on the flats in towns and cities usually have their single speeds in 70 to 80. So 65 is in between. It's almost universally considered the best all around gearing.

On my single speed bike in 65 gear inches I can tackle hills up to 12.5% grade without too much trouble. You just have to be in decent shape.