Just wondering

Am I the only one who's gone full circle from vehemently hating the ideals of the Georgia guidestones and actively resisting against it to save humanity to ultimately concluding most of humanity is not only a lost cause but stupid AND evil and it would be most moral to just fucking cleanse the earth of most humans. I still fucking abhor people like Schwab and other Rothschild baby eating fuck. They they need to be gassed too, but that doesn't mean the normies are good, they cannot be saved and should be fucking killed

Attached: th-737354491.jpg (474x631, 60.31K)

glowie thread anyone?

Kill your self OP

Guess what, the only way you will survive the coming demo idea is to flee innawoods and live a self-sufficient low-emission lifestyle.

Checkmate, faggot

No we need to breed more blacks and brows until there are 30 billion people on earth and not even enough bugs to feed them.

idk OP
maybe...
maybe...
god.....

Attached: be thankful.jpg (500x811, 142.92K)

you've been psyoped into thinking the available living space on earth (esp in the first world) is much less than it is in reality. If the population goes to 500M you will definitely not be one of them

>would be most moral to just fucking cleanse the earth of most humans.
Yes, that's why God sends floods and plagues and shit. You're not God, faggot.

I want the elite to make the masses suffer

what kind of charges would I see if I destroyed this thing somehow? would I see prison or just a fine?

Absolutely. Every HIV positive African needs to have at least 12 children and be fed by Western Powers until the exponential growth covers the entire planet with a crowd of naked bodies being fed by AI bug tubes sort of like the Matrix or serious racism has occurred.

No. Youre not. Population reduction is honestly the only solution.

No charges. You would just be walking down the street one day and notice you see a van following you a lot and then wake up in Guantanamo Bay with a microchip in your skull.

perhaps...but either way the fools in charge the past 40 years are still getting it

That's retarded, he'd just have an accident. Maybe he's depressed?

PLEASE WATCH THIS:

You could be. If you didn't take the vax. That was the first test. They want strong willed and strong minded people. Why? Because even if they raise up and kill the rulers the rulers will still have achieved their goal. Survival of the fittest.

I mean, he drinks a lot and posts some pretty radical things. I could see an accident happening if he steps out of line for him.

No one is.

Pretty sure that it was some rich dude from GA or somewhere in that area who believed in Malthusian economics (i.e. that agriculture can only sustain about 1-2 billion people), erected around the 1980s in the middle of nowhere just in case some kind of nuclear war happened then people wouldn't make the same mistakes as before.
>inb4 source
I read it somewhere and it makes more sense than "an elite cabal erected this randomly to divulge their secret plan to the public"

Attached: FV8jetGXoAEL3Vo.jpg (720x528, 57.89K)

No. It was a group of rich guys. Not just one.

I thought this was well-known.

I've read the coded message has been decyphered enough to suggest that whoever finds it goes to the basement of the CIA based on longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates.

ok you first

quite the conundrum we have ourselves here

Attached: 1577413211799.jpg (729x317, 90.98K)

If you took your vax you already stood in line to go first.

Yes

The idea isn't bad, its the kiked Rosicrucians that paid for it. Just masons in different robes.

the problem is, even if some of those ideas are actually good in theory, the issue is who is trying to implement them, how they are trying to do it, and who is being setup to benefit from the end result.
maybe massive depopulation and a 'great reset' are actually good, but certainly not if its done via brainchips enslaving whoevers left in the end to the whims of jewish rich pedophiles who want to fuck and eat kids.
sometimes the people trying to do something are so shit it doesn't matter what they're trying to do, stopping them is always going to do more good than whatever they want to implement.

Glows so bright

Attached: trauma.jpg (680x703, 80.28K)

i disagree with it
we should keep the world population at 500M WHITES ONLY

Not a glowie. I'm just fucking evil now and I don't give a shit about the normies, the fucking likes, or even you people. You're all hylics or fucking archons. Fuck the Jannies too. And you know what. Fuck pol for believing in the stupid dichonomy between the Ukrainians and the Russians when the truth is Hitler was right about the slavs. Nonon fucking here mentions that slavs should have been fucking killed off for that better tomorrow we could have had.

Attached: 1656597080155.jpg (540x679, 136.62K)

Gameify it. Think hunger games.

I did too, it should be on Any Forums by now at least.

If you look at it as a document to not make the same mistakes in the event of mutual assured nuclear destruction killing most of humanity (keep in mind the document was made in 1980), it actually is a very very very very good document. If it is to fulfill an alleged Rockefeller-oriented eugenics depopulation agenda, it's a bit more...questionable...

I see it as the former to be honest. Seems like people at the CIA put it together as a guide for the future of humanity in case most of it was wiped out.

Point made. God should baptize this would with a flood of fire. Fuck the Demiurge and it's pawns.

>I'm just fucking evil now and I don't give a shit about the normies, the fucking likes, or even you people
Let the hate flow through you

Attached: 1516124613974.jpg (503x709, 127.71K)

based

Attached: yut.png (721x546, 744.52K)

It's not about the living space it's about the extermation of most people so they won't be in the genpool anymore. The earth on it's own can hold 1 trillion people but they'll never discuss that

It only means you have no principles whatsoever and adapt to the last thing you have read about.

Humans just need a better governing body or monarchy that has the peoples’ needs in mind when making and enforcing laws.

you do realize how retarded that all sounds right?
>nukes
>mass death
>some miserable survivors will find these stones if they're still standing and legible
>like the survivors will give a fuck
you probably don't know what the relation to polaris and this structure is, pretty significant
it's a form of karmic debt relief through divulging their plans
e.g. event 201 ---> covid plandemic
also you're incorrectly using the schizo meme, so that's how i know you glow or at least your a fucking redditor tourist

Attached: 1646857703368.jpg (1500x918, 743.28K)