Civic Nationalism

In France it doesn’t matter what skin color you’re if you speak perfect French you’re French. In Korea if you speak perfect Korean you will never be accepted as a native. Face it Any Forums the former is better than the ladder

Attached: 7141D45D-8B57-475D-B52C-7DD40A890381.jpg (516x467, 43.91K)

You seriously take france as an example? See how their nationalism goes..

True.

I'm an alpha arab male and lot of white people tell me I'm alot more cooler and Canadian than other whites they meet.

you are how you say 'pussy'

France Is a global power with its African legacy

Civnat is a boomer neo-con mindset, it's a way to distract that particular demographic from the fact that their country is being overrun, diverting their arguments away from immigration policies and manipulating them into spending all their time and energy arguing with leftists about who the -correct- immigrants are that should replace them
Also OP is fucking gay fuck off

I know some french jews, they all flee to israel. France won't make it to the 50's

Speaking French will not change negro genetics. If a Chinese man was raised Swahili and spoke the language he would still be good at math.

>Jewish nigger rapist mutt & trust fund baby of literal glownigger Emory Tate
he's a grifting nigger, but at least he's entertaining

Please he’s a mulato

one drop rule

You can teach a monkey to use sign language better than you can teach a nigger to use french.

Is that a 458?

Face it Any Forums the former is better than the ladder

Attached: ladder.png (1024x768, 72.68K)

That guy looks very smart

Attached: too smart to read.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

Stfu mutt-boy.
France is a literally shithole, all the natives were wiped out. Great Replacement has being happen in france for centuries.

Low iq
Adhd addled
Bald
Chinlet
Dumbo ears
Illiterate
Somehow still extremely arrogant
I hate this guy

for all intensive purposes, speaking a language fluently does not make you one of them

Attached: 1635096757894.jpg (411x372, 74.13K)

father was some autistic nigger chess prodigy who was involved with CIA /alphabetsoup agencies investigations into Russian chess scene during the second height of the Cold War.
left his mutt sons a shitload of money that Tate now LARPs about acquiring himself so he can be a finance guru
a personality he leveraged to make millions off of retards with his "war room" and "hustlers university"
he's definitely not stupid, but only because there are demonstrably far bigger retards

Actually a quadroon, his father was half-nigger or maybe 2/5ths nigger. And apparently he inherited his wealth from his father's estate, which was worth millions.

Degreed Sr. Engineer working for a Korean company can confirm. Korean janitor has more say over the product than I do. Koreans are racist as fuck and will fuck you over any chance they get. Pay fairly well for the opportunity to fuck you though.

His line is getting bleached

I think about this clip now constantly. My main conclusion at this point is that he doesn't understand that there are books about things more profound than pirates.