Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade dies at age 23

Why is this on Any Forums? Because he died of sarcoma he developed in his right arm in 2021, which is known to potentially come from vaccine injections
youtube.com/watch?v=DPMluEVUqS0

Attached: technoblade-profile_image-b9cdfb76fd865da2-300x300.png (300x300, 107.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9_aYyEDMD0?t=523
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vaccine
nooooo, you can't just put two and two together and blame the obvious culprit, you have to bend over and take Albert Bourla's shrivelled little dick without saying anything

Attached: 1638124963059.png (1598x2048, 1.56M)

Who?

I wish Dream got that tumor instead

>guy who avatarfags as a pig dies
bad news for Ukraine?

>spends life playing block games
>has vaccine
>dies
Many such cases

S
Always hated that faggot

>On August 27, 2021, Technoblade uploaded a video titled "where I’ve been", in which he revealed that he had been diagnosed with sarcoma in early August after feeling pain and swelling in his right arm.
Sarcoma in his right arm, aka the exact location of his vaccination site
> Later in the video, he urged his viewers to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and take necessary precautions, since he is now immunocompromised and at higher risk.
Confirming he was indeed vaxxed, as well as dragging others into the trap unintentionally
>Less than a year later he's dead.
Stage 4 cancer, out of nowhere, in an otherwise healthy 22/23 year old male.
Insane.
The vaxxed really are living on borrowed time.

Poor guy, never heard of him and im not gay so I dont play videogames but... i dont feel happy he died, i just feel angry that people keep dying and we are all GOING to pretend the vax had nothing to do with it.

he was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago you fucking retard

after reading that he recommended the jab im glad he died but also sad he died in complete denial... i am 100% sure not even one fibre of his being could break through the programming before he died and realise his mistake.

Attached: 1648806417117.jpg (680x568, 30.09K)

literally who

Literally who is this avatarfag?

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

>ITT: the political implications of Alexander the block game potato farmer kicking the bucket to cancer

They finally got him.

Attached: 125467583763405.png (1280x744, 663.51K)

tl:dr if you know dream the minecraft faggot it's essentially the second biggest version of him and one of the biggest youtubers
Massively popular with zoomers

F
Gave all the little zoomers a strong anti-government icon to look up to.

Anons has reported his journey as being vaxmax in several threads before, lurk more.
But also this Many such cases.

He got jabbed in may 2021, 3 months later he gets arm pain, goes to the doctor, they say it's early stage cancer, in 10 months it progresses to stage 4 cancer and he dies. Completely normal.

In his cancer announcement video he said to his fans to get the jab.

@ 08:45
youtu.be/g9_aYyEDMD0?t=523

They say ignorance is bliss, my friend.
Many others like him will go down this same path, and die never knowing what truly killed them.
To me, you can only feel pity that they were either deceived into taking it, or worse, coerced in order to keep their jobs and livelihoods.
It will be the greatest tragedy of our times. Hopefully, in the future, people will be able to look back on these events and learn from them.

Attached: 1656437452951.jpg (1456x1794, 543.97K)

You may call me a zoomer for this, but damn, the internet lost a real one today.

23,and still playing a game made for 7 year olds. The absolute state of men these days. Also,
> hi, i'm technoblade
Deaath was deserved.