Florida Gov...

news.yahoo.com/poll-surging-de-santis-closes-gap-with-trump-to-single-digits-205801055.html

>Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis now trails Donald Trump by just 9 percentage points in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll — the only single-digit gap between the two potential rivals in any major national survey to date.

>In a striking sign of vulnerability for the former president — and a possible warning that his vice-like grip on the GOP base is slipping — less than half of registered voters who identify as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents say they would choose Trump (45%) over DeSantis. Another 36% say they would pick DeSantis, while 18% say they’re not sure yet

election hasnt even started yet and desantis is clawing at trumps heels

Attached: Ron_DeSantis_2020_(cropped).jpg (948x1377, 894.7K)

Most rational people would prefer desantis over trump. He’s under 50 and actually understands how to govern effectively, I would probably vote for him over Biden desu. The best thing about desantis is that when he says he’s going to do something, he actually does it. This is too hard for trumptards to comprehend.

Any Forums is always right

Attached: 1655305209731.jpg (2245x726, 232.16K)

Desantis is going to be the next president of the US

Attached: dd456tygh.jpg (457x321, 26.72K)

If DeSantis isn't the next president I think it's safe to say we can close the coffin of America.

hope they do to him what they do to trump and unlike trump he wont be able to handle the onslaught he is a paper tiger and i will love watching him crumble

Kill yourself kike.

Desantis and his Jewish overlords can go to hell

I like how the left is painting this picture one way or the other. I’m honestly fine with either, no matter who wins the GOP primary they will be the next president

>Leaf

You're country is a garbage can because it's populated by people like you

Trump = Julius Caesar

Desantis = Augustus

At least he'll get something done. The problem is that no republican can ever be president again until a solution is found to niggers stuffing ballot boxes for weeks after the election. Sadly, republicans are scared to death of niggers and dare not complain.

Might be different this time around. I see Trump supporters flooding major corrupt nigger cities causing shit ton of commotion if they try that shit again.

The biggest clue will be if the media announces before hand that all the votes won't be counted that night like they did last time. Which basically means they are rigging the vote.

desantis is coherent, doesn't come from wealth, and has a military background

not bad but he'll bow to the jew

fucking delusional, don't ever compare Trump to Julius Caesar again you idiot. He didn't even have the balls to fulfill his sacred duty to the republic, let alone cross the Rubicon.

>will
he already has user. America is dead.

He didn’t cross the rubicon
He’s not Julia’s ceaser at all

all they can do is stand 100 ft away like they are told or "threaten the republic" and get shot in the neck. Open your eyes. Get a passport. Leave.

reminder that the gop implied last year that they were going to rig the 2024 primaries for desantis.
he is a kosher controlled opposition puppet just like trump and will not do anything meaningful when he gets elected

>manlet DeSanto
>POTUS

bwahaha! Nobody's going to vote for Warwick DeSanto for Prez. Even Sanders towers over him.

Attached: OQR77457CBFBDGWPQBDR4FILTA.jpg (620x413, 42.45K)

>Zion DeSantis

Go back

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 8845AEF4-F080-41E6-9C6E-9E636DB8C022.jpg (750x215, 65.48K)

>talking about trump
>in 2022
my sides.,

you guys said the elections "were all rigged"
now, not so much.

also, you will place said man on pedestal, he wont do any of your stupid delusions and fantasy, he will give lots of money to israel and ban weed though.

Attached: 2 weeks after he won.png (712x1087, 315.1K)

DeSantis beating Trump would be the usurping of the boomer generation by gen x. Same thing as Newsom’s inevitable campaign. Trump is bad PR for them because of his baggage, so DeSantis is the “politically correct” way to corral conservatives back into fully trusting the system. Giving him small wins and doing stuff like making conservatives feel like SCOTUS supports them is the way to accomplish this.

Gen x takes over this decade, they’ll crush “extremism” because they want to go back to the 2000’s when their life was simpler. Candidates like Trump and AOC represent extremism to them, Biden and Romney are geriatric, so DeSantis and Newsom will become the new faces of conservatism and liberalism.

>I see Trump supporters flooding major corrupt nigger cities causing shit ton of commotion if they try that shit again.
First let me say I'm not trying to black pill you I'm just pointing out the problem. If we know the problem it can potentially be fixed. So here's the issue: niggercrats run those cities. That means they run the police. That means they will fuck your shit if you try to stop them cheating. Unless you find a fix for that in the legal system you can say goodbye to free and fair elections forever. Well, I guess the "free" part still applies since its a free for all with the biggest cheat winning but that just shows why republics are only fit for a moral people which we are not. Now if Trump supporters did manage on their own to do anything then the other side would simply call it voter suppression and deny the validity of the election.

The nature of corruption being what it is you can expect big cities in red states to slowly begin to cheat in the same way and steal statewide elections. That way the suburbs and countryside will become fiefs to the corrupt cities. Welcome to the Titor timeline.

>Desantis is a shabbo's goy
True
>trump would be better
Lolno

lmao
guiys! the elections are realz now!
here is your new eDaddy!
#IstandwithIsrael

Attached: 1656474797098.png (1536x1024, 1.56M)

At least RINOs aren't even trying anymore. Yeb was the last one that will ever try. Now congress needs to go that route.

Lying kike, disgusting subhuman

Trump is Spurius Maelius

>rich plebeian
>tries to ingratitude himself with commoners
>gets yeeted by jealous blue blood patricians

Desantis will be Vice President in 2024. He and Trump will have a Congress full of Trump supporting republicans then. They will both have to work hard to right the ship, and get things straightened out, restoring American greatness. Then DeSantis will be a shoe in for 2 terms as President starting in 2028.

The democrats are just trying to cause division in the ranks, and would be overjoyed to see DeSantis by himself because they would just attack him as the "new Trump", destroy everyone around him, etc., etc. Trump has gotten it down to a honest loyal core he can trust (why Hutchinson isn't working for him). they ARE going to infiltrate DeSantis staff with their undercover operatives. DeSantis would be a fool to go through everything Trump went through with same end result if all he has to do is help Trump, be part of a landslide unstoppable ticket, and wait 4 years to be a 2 term great superstar president on easy mode with a cleaned up America firing on all cylinders.

>He didn’t cross the rubicon
He couldn't even if he wanted to. His staff was against him, his appointees were against him, his own press secretary was against him, the military command was against him. Caesar had his loyal legions but all Trump had was a disorganized mob. His biggest mistake was not cleaning out the Obama picks for military leadership positions. Obama had his own great officer purge but Trump sat on his thumb which is yet another reason DeSantis is superior.

Everything you said is true except the last part. DeSantis is a jewish puppet.

Would DeSantis be an upgrade from Trump in anyway?