GIGA HAPPENING!! PANIC NOW

SARS-CoV-2 has been CONFIRMED US [ZOG] bio-weapon targeted at China and Iran!

>An Independent Inquiry Into the American Origins of Covid?
unz.com/runz/an-independent-inquiry-into-the-american-origins-of-covid/

As most are surely aware, for more than two years I have been pointing to the strong perhaps even overwhelming evidence that the Covid outbreak that devastated our own country and the world was very likely the result of an exceptionally reckless American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran).

Under my analysis, the million American deaths and massive social disruption we have suffered would constitute the most disastrous blowback of any military operation in the history of the world, and if it became widely accepted, the domestic political consequences would be monumental.

My suggestion of a central American role in the creation of this global epidemic has been excluded not only from the mainstream media but from virtually all of the alternative media as well, presumably because the possibility is simply too horrific to contemplate. However, this situation may now be starting to change.

Last month, the prestigious journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences carried an opinion article authored by prominent Columbia University economist Jeffrey D. Sachs and a medical colleague suggesting an American role in the creation of the virus and arguing for an independent inquiry into that possibility.

Their paper also presented some of the very considerable evidence that the virus had been artificially engineered in a laboratory, providing a comparison chart noting the striking difference in structure between Covid and all of its closest natural relatives. Indeed, the former seems to have the sort of human-insert sequence that American researchers had been exploring in their scientific papers.

Attached: pnas.2202769119fig02[1].jpg (4033x5024, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacenews.com/space-force-establishes-intelligence-unit-to-put-sharper-focus-on-orbital-threats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you wendy, now back to you chris who is at the 4chang hq..chris? thanks deborah....

Viruses aren't real. Antoine Bechamp was right.

This is fucking POL bruh, we've known for months. Fauci made that shit and the deep state released it. Q restarts posting the day space force intelligence becomes a unit. spacenews.com/space-force-establishes-intelligence-unit-to-put-sharper-focus-on-orbital-threats/

That's nice Chang but I am not going to eat the bugs no matter how much you recommend it.

LIES
it targets European and Indian ace2 receptors while leaving Chinese, Jews, and Africans untouched

It was made with the ancestry DNA data the Jews sold to the Chinese

Attached: 1656514560069.jpg (463x600, 58.85K)

Attached: 1656541366691.png (733x718, 1.04M)

Bump.

>while leaving Chinese, Jews, and Africans untouched
didn't niggers in the USA have higher death rates?

It doesn't seem to be what is happening in real life, but what i see is being jewed.

Old news. The spike protein was cooked up in Chapel Hill, NC then covertly transferred to Wuhan.

It targets all races other than Jews and some Middle Easterners, who can still be made sick but are less affected by infertility

bump

Attached: 499eb4288f30bba3.jpg (1123x1210, 163.95K)

Your premise is lacking certain facts.
The Chinese were caught stealing form Canadian and American labs. They had insider help from American universities and labs.
Elements of the Chinese leadership along with globalists are the ones responsible for the virus and probably many other similar mass attacks.

Memoryholed

Attached: 67697C89-0BAE-4588-BEC8-F78AC97C587F.jpg (904x1937, 1.15M)

you have 0 evidence that the chinks caused the virus, champ
>DURR THE CHINESE STOLE STUFF
so what? they always do that

>Q
You mean faggot babyfist and partner in crime jim Watkins.
Actual Q is over and out.

Your source is an economist and an anesthesiologist. So go find some real experts and then come back. Otherwise you might as well cite your uncle and his fishing buddy the transmission expert.

"find some real experts"
confirmed for not having read the article. try again, faggot

There is no expertise in the article, just some cock gobbler named Ron Unz citing work by two non-experts and trying to sell people his shit for $10, $8.99 and $9.99.
You are truly a dumb shit.

>Their paper also presented some of the very considerable evidence that the virus had been artificially engineered in a laboratory

Man-made viruses are easy to spot. During your research did you find any studies or articles about the viral genome of COVID-CoV-2? It is pretty easy to spot man-made viruses. They will have these sites on the genome that allow it to be "clipped" and the strands of DNA will be like 2 or more "blocks" of different viral genomic sequences.

I dont practice acedemia any longer so I dont have access to free papers and I dont have the software/computer to run genomic analysis at my desk.

In addition, some research on the genomes may be difficult without data directly from the Wuhan lab.

I can, however, help you interpret stuff. What say you, user, find anything regarding the raw genomic data or analysis of the genome looking for similarities between strains or having "RE sites"?

Attached: 1565633513955.png (335x326, 101.98K)

why I say directly from Wuhan is simply because they are the global experts in coronaviruses and their genomic libraries are massive and not always published.