So powerful

so powerful

Attached: file.png (644x859, 636.45K)

man they better hope the owner doesn't need a tow because that would waste a shit ton of gas

Yup let my insurance buy 4 more petroleum based products, while the ones you destroyed rot away in a landfill. Maybe they'll even catch on fire! Fucking retards

Attached: 1599704126517.jpg (800x574, 62.81K)

They should consider suicide. How much pollution does one person contribute? Even a faggot who reproduces through taking semen up his ass on the light rail and eats bugs for dinner, still pollutes an astronomical amount throughout their life.

Based, fuck carcentric societies.

Start putting cameras on cars anyway.

>buy new tires
>have them delivered
>ezmode
Keep the paper posted on your windshield so it looks like you're already hit.

This shit is why people in shitholes use dashcams

Driving on flat tires uses more gas

Good thing I have spare tires (plural) and an air compressor. Even better, I dont live in a faggot infested city.

They are going to get caught doing this to some dudes work truck and get their faces rearranged.

>implying this car is at owner's house
yeah that'd be the least annoying option but it's still a waste of gas to have tires delivered that you wouldn't otherwise need

>someone slashes tires because gas guzzler
>go buy new tires
>request to keep old tires
>go deep in the woods
>burn old tires
>entire fucking forest burns down as a result

Attached: 1654638626050.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

They just deflate them no?
If you have an SUV...no reason not to have a small compressor.

You should always use a dashcam regardless that way when some niggers runs the red and him and his buddy says it was you that ran the red you have proof. in fact, not having a dash cam is incredibly stupid and though you may never need it you'll be glad when you do need it and have it. It's the fisrt thing I do to a brand new car, with in a week it has a hard wire cam with parking mode and everything else.

If you catch one of these people in the act, even if it is not your car what would the appropriate response be?

Attached: 1643361073637.jpg (256x256, 8.01K)

>your car
Beat them with in a inch of their life and chuck their unconscious body in the nearest dumpster

>not your car
Not your problem

Litigation, because I'm not a nigger.

Holy shit I would be fucking ballistic if that happened to me

ELETRCITY COMES FROM THGE AIR, AND IS FREE -- EVERYONE CAN USE AS MUCH ELECTRICITY AS THEY LIKE !!
>ELETRCITY COMES FROM THGE AIR, AND IS FREE -- EVERYONE CAN USE AS MUCH ELECTRICITY AS THEY LIKE !!

ELETRCITY COMES FROM THGE AIR, AND IS FREE -- EVERYONE CAN USE AS MUCH ELECTRICITY AS THEY LIKE !!
>ELETRCITY COMES FROM THGE AIR, AND IS FREE -- EVERYONE CAN USE AS MUCH ELECTRICITY AS THEY LIKE !!

Attached: methane8.jpg (1876x766, 400.26K)

start filming, ask them what they're doing and flash your piece

>live in a city
>’nooo dont pollute with gas’
>every single thing they need to survive is required to be brought into the concrete wasteland via trucks
Why is the left so fucking retarded?