Alexander Dugin

>If you are liberal, you are subhuman, you are less than human, you are a diseased creature, a perverted creature. And you are a criminal, because you are fueling civil war, social injustice, occupation, colonisation, dehumanisation. Liberalism is a crime, a crime against humanity—worse than fascism and communism.
>To be anti-fascist or anti-communist is to fight with the shadow of the past. The real challenge is to be anti-liberal. Today, there are them and us. “Them” are the liberals, and they are not only against Russian, Chinese, Muslim and European patriots—they are against North-Americans, Latin-Americans, Africans, Europeans and everybody else. They are alienated from their own society. They have no legitimacy to rule, because they are usurpers, exploiters, killers. To be liberal is to be a killer.

Attached: 0_pyqtUbhZhD1fT5aF.jpg (620x471, 60.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/04/08/aleksandr-dugin-part-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3NBLvaXZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Another kike
SAGE
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/04/08/aleksandr-dugin-part-1/

I ain't going to read that fucking wall of text, summarise it, you burger

based

Why do people who never even read his rubbish have such longwinded nonsense opinions about him? It's the same shit with Schmitt and Heidegger, even Nietzsche.

Lol mutt, from what I have read from that schizo shit I can already see it was made by a fag who still believes that the US will be the king of the world in the next decade, get over it retard, China, India and Russia will take over

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3NBLvaXZo

As a Leftist I agree with the Liberal shit. But he fails to add the other evil side of the coin and that is the far right who pretend to hate liberals but work alongside them.
When it comes to invading other countries the liberals and the conservatives both work together. Every single fucking time.

Attached: NoElites.jpg (1280x720, 77.62K)

>Third Worlder supports Third worldism
I can't even be mad at this point since I expect it from you subhumans.
But I do get mad when my White brothers start pushing that gay shit.

>But he fails to add the other evil side of the coin

You're talking like if it was necessary for his argument to show some kind of dichotomy, there's none

Next time show your flag, Pajeet

>As a Leftist
How dysgenic are you?

Attached: contagionofcommunism.png (769x643, 755.83K)

So this really is it, the big one, the Holy War, welp....

Attached: 1656040295865.jpg (700x876, 84.22K)

Dugin loves jews - seriously. Read him and you'll see.

man she got some bangin tits

Yep, from the alt-kike of 2016.

India can’t even get its people to use a toilet. It’s primary export is telephone scams

As a Right wingerI agree with the Liberal shit. But he fails to add the other evil side of the coin and that is the left who pretend to hate liberals but work alongside them.
When it comes to invading other countries and imposing American cultural and economical imperialism the liberals and the leftists both work together. Every single fucking time.

You have a dark, pessimistic outlook. Let's hope you're wring.

Fag here. Ikr? I saw that pic and was like, "Holy shit, that rack! I'd fuck her brains out!"

>Nietzsche
I like him... I use him to determine the retards in a room (aka people that read and agree with him).

And customer support, but that may just be a euphemism the more I think about it.

It's over burger, the US will no longer be the master of the world, and you'll be happy.

Liking Nietzche is surface level retardation. It becomes terminal when someone actually starts reading Schopenhauer.

Hai Emily, how's your baby doing