Is gender is a social construct why do you need a surgery?

Is gender is a social construct why do you need a surgery?

Attached: 1.jpg (299x168, 6.94K)

Most transgender women never get sexual reassignment surgery.

It is so funny how these stupid liberals all of a sudden know exactly what a woman is.

BASED

Academically, "gender" is a social construct. "Biological sex" is biological sex. No one on the left or in academia thinks "there's no such thing as boy or girl" that just retarded fake shit rightwingers make up and then get collectively ranty about

We've always known what women are

Pol is really dead today, is it a jewish holiday?

If gender is fixed why do traps look hot?

Because you’re a homosexual

Because beautiful women who don't pass are victimised in the trans community

Nope, I love women

Why do you need to dress like a woman and put on makeup?
Aren't you just perpetuating the social construct you are so against?

Lads, we've got a biologist here!!! LMAO!!!!

Attached: 1639160099126.jpg (718x914, 95.33K)

Yeah we've all always known the difference between a biological woman and a biological man. But words have more than one meaning. And another meaning of "woman" is to describe the social construct. AKA the gender roles, the expectations, the way a person interfaces with society as a whole strictly on a social level

So, two separate things. I don't know how any of you could delude yourselves into thinking "the left doesn't know what biological sex is" I mean you people on this board and on the right broadly are just fucking retarded

TLDR
Liberals are delusional. There are only TWO genders, TWO sexes. Now go protest that a man can't get an abortion!! LMAO!!!

ok homo

Attached: 1476645797158.png (700x513, 27.08K)

The left abandoned the "gender is social construct" meme around 2019.

>Is gender is a social construct why do you need a surgery?
correct

>No one on the left or in academia thinks "there's no such thing as boy or girl"
that is a lie.

Nope. Nope it's not a lie. Why would you think anyone would believe "no difference between boys or girls" or whatever? Why would you even think anyone would believe that?

Just another thing rightwingers make up and pretend the left beleives. Do you know you do this all the time, and then flip out about your made up beliefs that came entirely from you? Like my favorite is when the right says "the left doesn't believe you should own anything" when IRL we want everyone to own property rather than just the rich

>Nope. Nope it's not a lie. Why would you think anyone would believe "no difference between boys or girls" or whatever? Why would you even think anyone would believe that?
>Just another thing rightwingers make up and pretend the left beleives. Do you know you do this all the time, and then flip out about your made up beliefs that came entirely from you? Like my favorite is when the right says "the left doesn't believe you should own anything" when IRL we want everyone to own property rather than just the rich
I mean do you understand the point I'm making here? That on the right you guys just go around making up a bunch of completely retarded bullshit that no human being would ever believe, and then you say "oh the left believes this!"