All of East Asia is Essentially Closed to Foreigners

Yet you still see massive of amounts of chinks and gooks traveling to North America, Europe, and Australia as I type this.

Why is that so, pol?

Attached: 544985FD-6BB6-4DA1-932F-9607C9FF5486.jpg (1033x823, 146.39K)

BWC

Honey for me not for bee

Attached: 1656482873047.png (650x500, 45.29K)

More Jews in power in the west.
sage

Attached: 3DABA3C2-1F9D-4440-A406-84D30BC189E0.jpg (798x449, 142.75K)

You do realize we have had chinks here from the 1800s? It's almost like they left china and live in other places now.

Incredibly high restrictions on immigration there.

The West's immigration policies are controlled by genocidal Jews who want to wipe out Europeans.

Because chinks want to conquer europe. Japs and koreans are ok because they want to stay isolated. The amount of yellow fever fags is astounding though, when white women look like this

Attached: 1656612752629.png (579x734, 1.09M)

Diversity means only shit colored humans , chud

My girlfriend lives in Vietnam. It's not closed at all.

>All of East Asia is Essentially Closed to Foreigners
Korea and Japan are already opened to everybody

don't you mean our girlfriend?

Iirc, the Chinese population of the US peaked in the 19th century at around 100k. There were restrictions on female Chinese immigrants, so the vast majority of Chinese who came to the US were males who were either single or had families back in China, and who lived and worked in the US on a temporary basis before repatriating. The current Chinese-American population is overwhelmingly descended from post 1960s immigrants with no continuity to the 19th century wave.

Its not closed off. You're just poor.

>Why is that so, pol?
Whites are the most retarded people on earth. Where i live till 5 years ago use to be only whites, now, niggers, ahmeds, changs, pakis are the new normal

Je vais la tuer ta pute, si tu n'arrĂȘtes pas de la poster, roumanichel de merde

oooh, an angry frog

They are good people. Why does it matter?
Look at spic and nigger crime rates

What do you mean by closed?

for certain
kys closet homosexual faggit

project harder burger

what r u talking about, south korea is open, no vax required

Have you ever been there? Everywhere but Japan and maybe Seoul is a filthy shithole full of diseased, buck-toothed monkeys spitting and pissing in the street

"People" who "live" in those places, if they can afford it, come here to marvel at urban air that you can breathe without getting hepatitis, and buildings that could actually survive an earthquake, or a stray match. If you're not looking to fuck kids for $3, why the fuck would you want to visit Asia

Attached: 1626496621283.jpg (897x672, 69.09K)