Once you realize the jews are based

There really is no point in coming here. Its actually quite sad. Its like yeah pol is good if you want to watch incels sperg out and call you kike and jews and make gas chamber jokes but it kind of gets old after a few days.

The jews are the master race and I'm tired of pretending they're not. You can hate them; but they won.

Attached: B8D51595-89AA-4C2B-89EA-422872E0812C.jpg (660x480, 112.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB1RaK6ISPY
youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU
youtube.com/watch?v=_oaQV2FKpsg
youtu.be/52cWAPQU2JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok.

Ok. Wooptidoo.

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

Ever wonder what happened to the West?

Explained here:

History is repeating...

Weimar Germany history lesson:

The Christian church is Israel. The seed of Abraham is spiritual and not of the flesh.

Nigga Im not reading that do a TL:DR of this shit.

Attached: 7fffb681911_right-wing-fringe-and.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x650.jpg (900x488, 80.14K)

See you tomorrow, rabbi.

Exhibit A ladies and gents

the whole human race is a jew.. everyone thinks in their mind that they are superior than those around them.. everyone thinks that they are the only person in reality that matters..

it's hardwired.. that is why it was never intended for man to concentrate into large population centers..

the jew is a hebrew..

hebrew mean simple (one that struggles with god/ the word) (or one that struggles with the Laws of God)

dont we all so this.. then is not the whole world a jew?

both anglos and negros are of Jacob, Issac, and Abraham.. and sons of Noah..

This honestly. It's actually hilarious how much us goys cope.
>Jews are all powerful, uber rich, all knowing, extremely crafty, supervillians
>Might makes right! The strongest race is the best!
>But Jews are nothing compared to the white people they are dominating, and whose daughters they allegedly degrade by having them service Black cock.
Yeah, somethings not right, this syllogism isn't adding up...
>inb4 not that kind of might!
We only hate Jews because we aren't them. Whites have done the same shit to niggers and chinks for years. Whites are basically failed Jews.

slide

What is Israeli leadership committed a genocide?

>The jews are the master race
Kek
They are indeed masters of many skills and trades; but the master race? Giggle

The original draft of U.S constitution

I understand this claim base on the new covenant with Jesus but the problem is does this include Mormons? Gnostics?

Who decides heresy?

>masters of many skills and trades
That's the definition of master race you nigger.

>Who decides heresy?

I do

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

You can have the skill to build a pyramid but if there's a whip behind you it's meaningless fruit

Chad orthodox

That's new

Also Jews are quite based, I've met some of them and they seem like hardworking people that hate decadence as much as I do. Can't say the same for ultra-liberal American Jews though

Gold

Attached: C5B1C566-0986-4F75-8F03-9186C04FE036.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

The average jew is weak, ugly, and neurotic. They are neither chosen, nor winning, unless we’re talking about a race to eternal damnation.

If no one has the skill to build anything in a modern world, it doesnt matter what hair and eye color you have. You will live amongst shit, and you arent a master race.

BAP is quite based I would say and he is a Jew

These threads are so cringe that sometimes I think that they were made by someone trying to get Any Forums to hate Jews even more.

The ashkenazim are gentile

zionism is the work of the devil

He said jews are based.

Attached: kekerla.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

Who the hell is BAP?

The only reason jews have upper hand, because they are very in-touch with their spiritual father - the Satan. And we are not.

Based, make sure to put it in archives too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB1RaK6ISPY

Whites could learn a little about in-group preference from jews, DESU.

The goyim will win in the end, fuck kikes.

This.
The ashkenazim are the synagogue of satan

you just got here I assume

they won in america they haven't won in europe yet but they probably will

I realized the Jews were based during a very enlightening manic episode. What does this mean?

Jews are one small inch away from extinction now. They have accidentally fallen for their own propaganda and race mixed themselves into oblivion. Not only that jew hatred is at an ALL TIME high. More people vocally hate jews today than during the holocaust. More Americans hate jews than there were Germans in Germany during ww2.
I will see jews exterminated in my life time.

Our new PM is a mega tard who once translated the word "Forefathers" to "Four Fathers" in Hebrew.

If they truly won, then why do you feel the need to post the obvious?

>needed the patriot act to reproduce
yes the master race indeed

they won so hard they need to keep all other races, religions and countries in chains?
winning is creating the enemies that will lead to your destruction?

I don’t know if American jews would know this guy much less the gentiles. But if he says based shit, I’ll take your word for it. So, we’re up to a count of one. And that’s with me just trusting you, bro.

Please, don't let them out of their own confusion.

Ok now try to leave.

Jews didn’t build pyramids, they’ve built nothing. Only took

Attached: D3625A49-230C-498A-8C8B-76B28FE74E73.jpg (694x838, 399.8K)

Jews are just liars that take advantage of the white man's kind nature. However that only lasts so long. That's why jews have been expelled or killed over 100 times. They couldn't do anything to prevent these expulsions or extermination besides kill themselves en masses and cry about it.
Just recently some shit caked jungle monkeys in Brazil expelled them. They couldn't fight back.
Jews rely on the mercy of those they trick to stay.

kys kike subhuman

Attached: 1548132629677.jpg (985x864, 393.2K)

Attached: 1655597452268m.jpg (1004x1024, 69.79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU

Pretty amusing that the jews say the idea of a master race is evil, then say they're the master race, calling themselves evil

That, or I don’t give a fuck about shitty imitation 80’s music made by foreigners whose language I don’t speak.

Attached: 1652749700767.jpg (640x612, 190.86K)

Nice try kike, but you're still a dying race, enjoy hell.

Attached: 1654465211229.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_oaQV2FKpsg

Attached: 1655593279140.jpg (1024x405, 60.67K)

>NOT LETTING US DRINK THE BLOOD FROM BABY PENISES IS ANTI SEMITIC

Attached: 1651164867530.jpg (438x423, 55.33K)

Id rather be literally any other race than jewish

Attached: 1652413266976.jpg (652x844, 103.64K)

FUCK ISRAEL and her whores RUSSIA and CHINA
GOD BLESS AMERICA
youtu.be/52cWAPQU2JU

Chang.

Attached: duel-challenge.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Israelis are generally pretty nice and polite in real life. It's the "Jewish" mafia I have a problem with.

Cute no matter. Would. All b-holes will be plundered.