Quora

Wtf is this website? These are the worst answers I've ever seen.

Attached: QuoraLogoForGreenhouse_3.png (1920x1008, 31.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/I-am-straight-but-sometimes-I-want-to-jump-on-a-dick-and-suck-it-and-be-gay-Is-that-normal
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublacklist/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublacklist/pncfbmialoiaghdehhbnbhkkgmjanfhe
github.com/iorate/uBlacklist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who owns it

Liberal hivemind like reddit. Full of retards.

The founders were involved with Facebook. Explains everything. Carry on.

You have to submit a dna test and prove you’re jewish before you’re allowed to post answers

Glorified Yahoo answers

never click on their links either or they send you spam emails.

Indians have the worst answers on there. It's like a naive third-grader answering your questions.

All of these question-answer websites attract mostly retarded know-it-all retards demonstrating the Dunning-Kruger effect. And pajeets.

Just a bunch of cunts trying to make use of their useless degrees.

Full of subhuman pajeetniggers who can't answer a simple question but somehow write a whole paragraph at the same time

Attached: 1603222366029.jpg (600x447, 52.33K)

I miss those and the IMDb boards.

quora.com/I-am-straight-but-sometimes-I-want-to-jump-on-a-dick-and-suck-it-and-be-gay-Is-that-normal

Full of bots and pajeets asking and answering questions for pennies. Most of it is copypasted from wikipedia.

There's actually some based answers there, guess depending on subject

Boomer reddit

As far as I can tell it’s full of chinx. They love shit to be closed and moderated where people say whatever gets them points.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublacklist/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublacklist/pncfbmialoiaghdehhbnbhkkgmjanfhe
github.com/iorate/uBlacklist

Install uBlacklist. Activate it. Then block websites like Quora, Pinterest, etc..

Attached: 30-6-2022_23-9-54_Firefox.png (149x48, 2.14K)

hello sir,
i hope you will take a firearm and do the needful.
please revert once complete

Fuck well now I know what happened to my email. I get at least 5 messages a day im going to kill myself

It is absolutely infested with chinkoids, every question that has anything to even remotely do with anything that a chinese person might have an opinion on is chinked.

I think Jordan Peterstein at one point got paid to answer questions on it before he got famous