Catholic Priest says Christians should celebrate Pride Month

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmb_VrY5wQ

Attached: 1637722400534m.jpg (731x1024, 122.33K)

Good.

Acts 13:10

Jesus says that this guy is on the broad road to destruction.

catholics arent christians

>defending world-obsessed abominations
not a christian lmao

Attached: 1638130586413.jpg (754x754, 353.89K)

If you go to any church there's a big chance you're not Christian either.

Genuine question: if all there is about gay relationships are in the Old Testament, isn't it unfair to still follow this part while ignoring others (there are some pretty unpractical shit in the Old Testament).

The NT also says it's wrong being effeminate/gay

Just searched it, true. Thanks.

mary worship is not christianity pedro

Jesus said no such thing.

Exactly. There's only Christ. Do not worship this world or any person from the world. Because if you are of the world you're not of the father.

fake catholic. The rules are pretty clear about being a faggot and pride is literally one of the sins

Sopa Macao is indeed delisiosa, but if I catch you boiling a goat in its own mothers milk, woah ho ho, problemos mas grande!

Attached: 710DEF0A-5C37-45FD-B87A-A2FF18ECC835.jpg (640x411, 144.58K)

>Catholic Jesuit Priest
>Jesuit

Attached: 1654677326043.jpg (242x238, 13.97K)

>Celebrate pride

Umm.... get thee hence, Satan

Degenerates.

Attached: 1637868320586.webm (576x1024, 1.11M)

>a little variation on the
>Pastor says gay is ok
>threads
imagine if a real person wastes xer time making these

They are not following the teaching of God they will burn in hell

Even from a medical-biological perspective being a homo should be considered a disease or at least, a condition. Britannica defines disease as " any harmful deviation from the normal structural or functional state of an organism". Being gay or lesbian or whatever clearly is a deviation from the normal functional state of human beings: as living creatures, one of our primal objectives is to have offspring and make or genetic code last through time. Homos can't do that. Neither can sterile, infertile people, nor people with some sort of genetic condition. American Psychiatrist and the fucking OMS only declassified homosexuality as a disease because of the fucking lobby made by political groups.

From a Catholic perspective, being a fag or dyke is not a sin in itself, because it is something people like that were born with. It's in their being. What is a sin is sodomy and any fucking deviated sexual act, regardless of your sexual orientation. Therefore, Catholics shouldn't be judgemental with a homo for having said condition, an look at them with mercy; however, you must actually reject deviant sexual acts, which is what Jesus asked Christians to do.

tell that to the catholic church

Not Catholic. Not a priest.

Read St. Paul’s epistles

>Jesuit
>Catholic
lel

I do not care about babylonian sun worshippers

There is a lot of them.

Attached: 1637868288100.webm (576x1024, 2.81M)

christian pastors in the US are paid with covid stimulus to preach this shit. every single christian church has been bribed to go along with globohomo.

Attached: 1652730206194.jpg (176x180, 11.95K)

This is something I've always hated: the push for everything being normalized. Clearly being gay is a defect because nature punishes them by not allowing them children, hence the grooming. I don't fundamentally have a problem with fags existing, but it should certainly not be a point of pride and, if anything, should be a dirty secret

Pride is a sin. Heresy.

Looks extremely jewish and subversive to me kek

These people aren't Christian.

My fagtigue this pride month has been quite more exhausting that previous years. Must be climate change.

Paul mentions homosexuality on the New Testament.
Jesus doesn't say anything specific, but he is constantly quoting the Old Testament.

Catholacism should respond to this harshly and get rid of this useless fuck. No pension. No more housing. Get the fuck out.

We already have a shitty religion that cucked to every faggy social issue in existence, they're called Eposcipals.

Attached: 1637721750071.jpg (810x1280, 103.51K)