YOU GOTTA FACE THE LOBSTER AND RESCUE THE DRAGON FROM YOUR FATHERS BELLY

Are you going to watch Jordan Peterson's™ new show? It even has a heckin soundtrack that makes it feel like I'm watching my favorite thriller

youtube.com/watch?v=hYWp0zw-qFA

Attached: jp.png (512x487, 391.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a distraction from the real problem

>Are Jew going to vatch Juden torahson new show

Mikhaila seems to have tamed plenty of "dragons" in her past.

Attached: CF4AF40E-0303-41A5-8917-756764FEE7A8.jpg (858x1042, 243.72K)

She looks like she'd have been a tight little thing when younger, but old videos show her as kinda frumpy. Its like she discovered dick when her dad blew up online.

JP is a huge pucci who wont deal with the JQ. He knows if he did, he'd lose many shekels.

I jerked off to this shit bro it's on point

>not using Murdoch-chans "Juden Peterstein"

you had one fucking job, user...

I might torrent it out of curiosity.
Do you think he's even aware of the JQ?

I read his book in high school, it was nice. I'm studying to be a psychologist partly because of him.

>you wanna get a job but you are afraid of the interview

nope, don't want a job. this nation turned it's back on me and i must turn my back on it. i will never again work for anything ever. someone will feed me; i have never seen a nigger starve in america. someone they make it. i see old as hobos on the streets that are literally insane; i'm of stable mind and thus my neetdom will be even easier.

>the willingness to work is maturity

wrong again; i was taught to "work hard" when i was a child, extended into my youth.
i "worked hard" every day since i was 16. i'm 35.
i have nothing to show for it, go ahead and tell me i didn't work hard enough.
i should have lied, cheated, exploited, and stole like everyone else.

fuck this guys he's clearly on uppers in this video holy shit listen to his fucking voice. the dude's daughter is a literal whore and he's like "look at muh BOOKS"

imagine me giving a talk like in front of my hd folders, like "oh look at all this information i've acquired from the net".

fucking books man, it's fucking wild. fucking showing off a lot of books. holy fuck he's pathetic.

>wrong again; i was taught to "work hard" when i was a child, extended into my youth.
>i "worked hard" every day since i was 16. i'm 35.
>i have nothing to show for it, go ahead and tell me i didn't work hard enough.
>i should have lied, cheated, exploited, and stole like everyone else.
This was the harshest redpill for me. Over a decade wasted on a retarded lie. Quit my job in 2020 and haven't worked since.

he isn't just aware of it, he blatantly disregards it when he's more than intellectually capable of being able to see why it's so crucial to address it and why jews as a whole are malevolent agents that have been giving humanity headaches since the dawn of time

peterson is well familiarized with statistics and history but he plays dumb, turns a blind eye and pulls high school level conclusions when it comes to jews (jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/)
even his hero solzhenitsyn clearly talks about jews and the problems they create

what else can one assume from such a man?

>i "worked hard" every day since i was 16. i'm 35.
>i have nothing to show for it, go ahead and tell me i didn't work hard enough.
>i should have lied, cheated, exploited, and stole like everyone else.
80 iq take. life is unfair and it must be horrible to be dealt a shitty hand and than be told to work harder. Stop being a simp for the jews, materialistic things don't matter.

Thanks for the context, user. I don't follow Juden Peterstein closely so I was honestly unaware of whether or not it had even been brought up to him. The problem with someone being verbally intelligent is that they can come up with very creative, convincing ways to lie to themselves. It looks like that's what he's doing here.

>Just a distraction from the real problem
Actually it's just a distraction. Full stop.

He's not "showing off" anything. He's a fucking self-help superstar now. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. Granted, Peterson has probably jumped the shark by this point, rehashing things he's written in his books and articulated several times in his talks, but he's earned his place by becoming ultra famous and successful. Stop fucking denying reality, Jesus Christ!

These self help gurus dress up basic facts that we all know and act like it's some profound, revolutionary insight. Fucking gas them all.

jew and a pussy who crys every other interview. Nah.

BUT if he ever talks about why jews have been kicked out of 109 countries ill gladly listen.

Extremely Based. Remember when Any Forums thought he had brain damage?

He is on FIRE. I fucking love the man.

Juden has some good advice yes but hes a gatekeeper.