Black person stink

I was in the shop behind a black and felt sick, it was fucking foul.

These things.are.not.human I fucking curse America for.this.
When I was young there was no niggers in Ireland literally, not fucking one.

Attached: 1655815012510.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYbjwB6SLeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it our fault?

how was it america's fault lmao

>When I was young there was no niggers in Ireland literally, not fucking one.
why did you become one?

some niggers do stink. Some niggers dont. Its weird.

You don't clean your assholes

Indians stink even harder. Not kidding.

It's only the beginning.

Naked nigger break dances in Phoenix heat, dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYbjwB6SLeY

Attached: Don't worry.jpg (671x1024, 88.97K)

Yah, you're glowing hard nigger.

Attached: 1503951218528.jpg (600x395, 85.85K)

>lol i dont care if your parents are from ireland fuck you yank fuck off and stay in americay
>my country is turning into america because it wants to impress the EU jews and feel relevant

And the english laugh all the same as the jews destroy them, and the americans laugh as theyre destroyed, and everyone laughs and says but at least we're not the other guy
Meanwhile we're all getting fatter, sadder gayer and browner

>ireland
>black person
it's over

Don't blame America for your shitty government inviting niggers in. You did that all on your own.

There were other ally powers.

4channers weren’t built to handle nigger smell. The most we can process is the smell of hot pockets, tendies, and our own smegma.

So what’s the solution to this conundrum? Should we send all niggers back to Africa or is a “final solution” needed?

>These things.are.not.human
Wait, hold on a minute. You’re obliterating a good deal of Any Forums ideology. We’re a pro-life community because all fetuses are human, but if niggers aren’t, that means we should legalize abortion.

cut off nose

18% of nigger DNA is non human. The "3/5th human" myth isn't too far off although it's closer to 4/5th human.

I once unloaded a truck trailer in 90 degree heat with incredibly high humidity along with a black buy who's b o was so bad that it gave me a migraine and caused one person to go home early. It was like hell.

Attached: CM_ALICE-GLASS-INTERVIEW-05.jpg (643x1000, 203.91K)

You legalized (((integration))) and (((Jews))) and all that shit. Niggers are defective farm equipment that should be returned to manufacturer.

/thread

Honestly, the worst body odor I've smelled was always the the fat white kid with long hair in school. Usually a couple of them but they always smelled like a gym in a garbage dump. Some black ppl got a weird BO too but was never the worst.

>because all fetuses are human
human fetuses are human
non-human fetuses are non-human
it's so simple even I can understand it

It's true their houses stink as well.

there was a thread along the lines of this the other week where OP was arguing interracial relationships are facilitated by perfumes used to mask the naturel aversion people have to other races pheromones
naturally a memeflag chimed in claiming humans haven't been able to smell pheromones for hundreds of years, which is verifiable bollocks but I looked into it anyway
>its a 50/50 when choosing a mate between natural musk and cultivated smell.
>there is literally ZERO 'credible' research on attraction between races based on odour

All we have is experience lads, and personally I can confirm I prefer 'white' smelling people to 'foreign' smelling people, and I'd argue the same is true for everyone, and the obsession with race mixing is a ((social construct))

Attached: 1609791133195.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

Attached: ItsAConspiracyTheoryGoy.jpg (720x443, 38.77K)

wrong

its your one of your top exports other than drone strikes on civilians and gay tranny shit, sorry burgerbro

Attached: 1656589255009.png (650x925, 518.13K)

Why do niggers stink?

So the blind can hate them too.