The UAP pink elephant in the room

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ixa9iKKdsq4&ab_channel=JT4Humanity

How long will NASA avoid the sun-eating mothership discussion? And for that matter, is solar energy really possible if ayylamos eat up our sun?
The whole "climate change" debate and the way our world leaders all cow-tow to some higher authority leads me to believe they would cuck out
the minute a sun-sucking mothership landed on our doorstep. What are the implications of global powers all making an effort to destroy humanity
in favor of a global take over of our planet and its resources, including the sun and oceans?

Attached: 354657896754634654678.jpg (1280x720, 187.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPwFwiV7Jso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that shit literally happens all the time. instead of worrying about retard fake alien shit, worry about whats actually happening. youtu.be/pPwFwiV7Jso

Attached: sunthing.png (459x412, 232.11K)

Why couldn't there be a connection between the two?

because the outer planets are actually rapidly cooling and its actually real and actually happening

Brown like dirt
Black like soil
Not white like Adam
Due to the path of his fall.

Attached: 14SecondSunEjection.png (1196x1080, 329.85K)

there is no way the sun is as big as science says
there is just no way

So you're telling me the sun being drained has nothing to do with the solar system cooling? That hot has nothing to do with cold basically? Ok bra.

>its actually real and actually happening
NASA posted the video in link so I don't know how you think I'm making this up but ok

Has this guy made on prediction that was correct? We were supposed to have gone through about 10 power-grid ending solar systems by now.

glowie made a poor attempt at derailing the thread

there's an alien force dividing humans in an attempt to conquer us. Anyone with a higher than average iq can see this..

>there's an alien force dividing humans
demons friendo demons

Any alien force would have overwhelming advantages over us, they wouldn’t need to do things from the shadows, they would annihilate all humans in a day if they wanted. This is why any “battle with aliens” scenario would be BS.

>2012
kys dumb schizo

I think that's more than obvious, but its for simple reasons. They're trading technology to us they don't want for natural resources we need.

Does it matter when the effect and results are the same?

That look like a nail shopped.
A structure that big would be larger than the earth, if was in our doorstep we would be beyond fucked from the gravitational pull.

>outer planets start first
>b-b-but its got to be the sun suckers!
magnetic bubbles are a thing, niggerbrain

if the wanted to "destroy" us, yes, But if they wanted to "subjugate" us, they would have to have us sympathize with their motives. Golden rule, we have to agree to our slavery

Just end us now. We had a good run, but damn is this entire species and planet fucked

>Golden rule, we have to agree to our slavery
Diversity is our strength.
Trust the science.

KFC

matters because the weapons to win the war will be different than ones used against flesh and blood.

that's the trick, using our own morality and empathy against ourselves..

source on OP pic? new to me.

they circumvent the rules of karma*

It's highly unlikely they have any interest in us.
Do you want to socially interact with amoebas?
We have to hope they have better ethics than pol
so they don't just annihilate us from all of spacetime immediately.

i mean you'd think if they have the technology to get energy from the sun they'd also have the technology to generate their own gravitational field and mitigate their effects on solar systems they pass through

Attached: sun sipper 2022.webm (720x720, 2.89M)