Untitled

Attached: 1656289870110.jpg (628x1024, 151.6K)

She definitely got rejected by a white boy

this is a fetish

ive come to the conclusion that dislike of whites just boils down to deep self-hatred and jealousy

she looks like Urkel

no source for actual image. just made by some right-winger to piss off other right-wingers.

What’s her @ im sending her a gift

Nigger tongue my anus

refugee or identitarian?

Exactly.
They need exterminated.

Blacks are racist against pygmy people.

Attached: pygmy_ii.jpg (363x333, 36.41K)

Pygmy isn’t even a race, retard.

I find it amazing that they're proud of that. They knowingly want to ruin all that whites have built because they could achieve absolutely fuckall on their own. What they're saying is "we're coming to your white countries because our countries are shit and poor because we are primitive mammalian apes that don't have the aspiration, imagination or intellectual capacity to creat. We can only destroy; and we're on our way to destroy"

Plus what does this have to do with the original post? Black people live rent free in your head.

I can't imagine wanting another race to die regardless of who they are. Maybe to be roughed up a bit just so they stop being assholes, but not to die out. Celebrating this is so creepy.

Bitch’s face looks like her dad beat her one too many times

Pygmy Africans are your ancestors who then got fucked by Hamitic men and native South Africans to make Bantu mutts

You people literally talk non-stop about committing genocides against Black people, Jews, Hispanics, and Muslims. Whites have historically committed dozens of genocides against non-White people, e.g. Africans, Native-Americans, Aborigines, Asians, etc.

No such thing as “Hamitic”. It’s a biblical/European misnomer. No indigenous Africans refer to themselves as “Hamitic”.

Keep coping

You're fucking stupid for taking this long to figure that out