How do I move to the Philippines or Thailand? I match with some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen...

How do I move to the Philippines or Thailand? I match with some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. They all seem so feminine and simple as well. They don't try to act like dudes. I feel like I could almost fuck a different girl a day there

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-091826_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 812.08K)

>How do I move to the Philippines or Thailand?
how the fuck should we know?
go ask on a thai or philipines expat forum or something.
fucking retard.

>They all seem so feminine
>He doesn't know

FilipinX's like Sprite for cooking. Offer that as a "gift" to their Immigration Dept.

>Thailand
>They don't try to act like dudes.

Attached: kek.jpg (750x754, 45.03K)

> most gorgeous women I've ever seen
As a spic this confuses me to goddamn much. Are whites biologically wires to love these disgusting chink-monkey hybrids? I simply do not understand the appeal

Arent you a monkey hybrid too?

No really OP’s pic doesn’t even look human

>picrel

That's a man, baby.

i believe for thailand you need to basically put 250k USD into a thailand bank and just let it sit there for the entire time you want to live there legally. you probably also need to prove you either have a real job or some kind of specialized degree.

see, most countries that arent the usa or eu require you to prove you arent a useless parasite coming to just fuck their women.

as a white man it also confuses me. I think some guys are just really insecure from a life time of demoralizaiton propaganda and jusssst need a malnutritioned SEA monkey in order to feel secure. Their women are physically smaller which makes them easier to 'handle'.

I have never met a single Filipino woman who was mentally stable. They are all fucked up and have fucked up neurotic family situations.

Asian women were literally built to be with white men. The ultimate power couple

Attached: 883575D6-6F13-4847-AE3D-9E77E9853A81.jpg (380x500, 103.08K)

How about this one

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-111804_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 752.23K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-111752_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 1.23M)

>Are whites biologically wires to love these disgusting chink-monkey hybrids?

No. They are biologically wired to find white females attractive. And the chink-monkeys all try to emulate white female looks with make-up.

You've seen the before/after make-up webms. The average chink-monkey is a hideous creature who looks nothing like a white female without all the contrivances of fake-up.

No, he's the result of spanish+chink-ancient-indio.

How is this not better than most white women? Especially when you factor in the attitude

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-111730_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 807.12K)

THAT'SADUDE

fuck in, we're empty

It's not White and has a cock?

His maleness exudes from every pore. No amount of make-up, or estrogen/progesterone, or surgery can ever make a hominid male truly look or move or smell like a hominid female.

Uh... user, I'm sorry, but... that IS a dude.

You'll love philipines so long as you don't love a challenge or modesty.
In those countries, they encourage their young girls to be little whores that should suck off sexpat and sex tourist dick. You won't be able to be a non-chink person and allowed to walk through a city without being propositioned by more than half of the

As a spic.......
Your women look like goblins as soon as they pop put a kid.

Kek, as a spic........

Redpill me on djibouti vpn fag

Where exactly is the dick here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-111759_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 840.78K)

Check the feet.
They are males.

Oh no how terrible

No vpn, unfortunately.

Yeah, but it’s just a blowjob.