OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HERE COMES THE SALT

Attached: FADDDC45-09AA-4024-9D81-705DB6B08DD6.jpg (1284x556, 230.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintegrity.org/environment/industrial-waste-pollutes-americas-drinking-water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was hilarious when Trump placed Pruitt in charge of the EPA, I hope the court takes it even fucking further

Attached: 1510166962976.jpg (460x416, 14.42K)

that is insurrection talk. this is extremely dangerous to our democracy

oh, my. hear it comes. the revolution is upon us. whatever shall we do? what will become of us?

This case wont do shit, if you actually understand the case instead of just being a retard nigger who only reads twitter and Any Forums posts, you realize that the supreme court pussed out

Checked and Kekked, leftists rekt

I don't get why conservatives are celebrating this decision. we get more poison in our air and water in exchange for super wealthy energy executives getting more profits. what's the benefit for us if we're not super wealthy energy executives?

Attached: _116688454_gettyimages-144078373.jpg (640x360, 25.44K)

>Its [sic] time for a revolution.
You just tried one.
It failed.

Explain it then.

Nah, but nice attempt faggot. They opened the door for multiple lawsuits against multiple agencies. Sucks to suck, but you should be used to it by now.

We won. If you’re more mad about beaners coming over here you’re a fucking tard.

You don't understand
I will one day be super wealthy

CO2 isn't a poison, you fucking retard. You exhale it. Kys

It sets precedent for people to not be fucking pussies and take their cases to court to have these overreaching counts hip checked in to reality. Your job is to stop complying with unconstitutional mandates

>you exhale the same thing coming out of oil refineries
American education

>OMG THE STEAM IS KILLING US ALL AAAAAHHHHH
>THE DEADLY STEAM NOOOOOO ACK.

Look up legal precedent. It establishes a precedent for challenging the legality of federal overreach. This takes the floor out from under the FBI, the CIA, the DHS, the FDA, the FCC, and every other acronym phony nowhere in the Constitution. It ends the Fed. Basically, for anyone who really hates those shadow organizations, today is Christmas Morning.

Elaborate

Democracy is over.

Attached: vox.jpg (732x735, 76.84K)

wait until you hear what you consume in all seed oils

Is this another one of those rulings that basically says Congress needs to actually pass laws and that the President/executive branch aren't all powerful?

It's only going to apply in this case. Feds can go fuck themselves but they won't do it willingly

>time for a revolution
this is the revolution, dingus

Correct. (((Democracy))) is over.

because you dipshits that don’t know any math keep trying to fuck up major parts of the economy for the dumbest idea that’s ever been foisted upon people.

Checked

Attached: cb8.jpg (552x446, 32.16K)

i dont consume seed oils. Enjoy what Chevron is going to put in your water

China is the largest polluter of the world. Unless they change, there's no reason for America to handicap itself economically and limit its energy production. It won't help the environment, the climate changes naturally and cyclically regardless of human intervention. Anthropogenic global warming is so insignificant it's almost laughable.

Attached: 1653934465742.png (1808x1013, 1.41M)

How come in the cartoons they show to children to convince them that CO2 is killing the planet, the CO2 gas is always black or green?
We don't exhale black or green gas. If there's black smoke coming from a chimney or car's tail pipe then it's unburnt fuel.

THE COOMVOLUTION IS HERE

just in case we ever elect a president who isnt as bought and paid for as congress is.

It's fine. Stop being a faggot.

i will shit in your mouth and piss in your ass

I hope the rest of the year continues to be a salty year, my life has been very underseasoned lately.

Legal precedent paves the way for a lot of federal heartbreak. They won't go quietly, but the exit door is finally open and George Washington, armed, is pointing OUT.

Attached: ThisIsDangerousNPCChant.jpg (1125x1161, 173.94K)

Kek

It's fine, just drink the water. Cancer at 40 is normal.
publicintegrity.org/environment/industrial-waste-pollutes-americas-drinking-water/

>what's the benefit for us
Curbing the power of the rotting beached whale that is the federal administrative state.

Whenever they say Democracy is in danger they mean the democratic party is in danger. They are usually correct.

oh, conservatives don't think pollution is real?

I'll take my chances.

Correction: It's the NEW Normal. Bigot.

Please explain why temperatures are rising 100 times faster than in past glacial cycles.

the power is being taken by the fed, by it sure as hell isnt going to you.

You're midwit that takes everything at face value. Laws about civil gas emissions is always about taxing people for their "carbon footprint" and other types of bullshit while this motherfuckers are responsible for 95% of emission of carbon monoxide (which is, contrary to CO2, completely toxic to us and basically steals the oxygen in your bloodstream to convert it to CO2 that you exhale)

This. It's a sneaky euphemism for
>"our way of life"

This is pure BS.
Climate change is real unlike covid.
If you believe the left is wrong about every single issue you are as a big an NPC as they are and part of the problem.

It's only real when it's in China.

who's left to regulate pollution if not for the federal government though?

Kikes have only ever done this for their entire existence.
There is no end to the revolution.
Because there is no end to the schizophrenia in the Jew.

Attached: vampire_diseases.jpg (499x418, 74.36K)

so you read the whole ruling then? explain faggot

>noooo, telling the bureaucrats they can't just make up rules is literally fascism!!!

>The regulations, endless taxation and infinite alphabet agencies didn't stop this and in fact made it worse
>Giving the powers to someone potentially more capable WILL LITERALLY GIVE US ALL MEGA CANCER WE NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO
Benjamin Franklin was right when he said you people literally don't deserve rights

It's (d)ifferent

CO2 is not pollution. It's part of our symbiotic relationship with plants. Inversion, as always.

its not a chance, they just made sure it would happen with this ruling. they just prevented anyone ever being to able to stop it. I know you want this to align with your interests, but it doesnt. you just saved cheveron money in refining costs and will give private healthcare money to pay for your cancer

You still have state laws surrounding pollution and the state itself will regulate if there is a problem.

Did you think I had forgotten Joe?

All those times you ridiculed me, and made me to feel lesser.

When you ostracized me from all the other children. Did you ever think about how that felt? How it affected me? When you embarrassed me, and made all my friends abandon me?

It's been nearly 60 years, but I haven't forgotten.

Especially the most striking and hurtful action, the day you called me "nigger" at the pool.

You only knew me as "Cornpop" but I have a name, Clarence. Clarence Thomas. This is my revenge.

Attached: 1656601157953.jpg (862x485, 57.01K)

Sure it is, but posting pictures of steam hardly scares us as much as you think.

Unironically this

BUY THE CARBON CREDITS, CHUD.

let the salt flow you faggot.

It is Atheist End Days Eschatology and is completely false.

You're a dumb nigger. They may not lie about every "what" but they lie about every "why" to fit their agenda. Climate change is a natural process, the climate has always changed. Remember the ice age nigger?

I'm ok with all of those things you said.

Oh! Yeah! You're right, now is the time for revolution. Start killing people. Go on, do it!

Concrete thermal mass

>never eaten prepackaged food of any kind
>washes hands every time after touching wooden furniture
ok dude

The EPA was unconstitutionally creating and enforcing laws. This isn't at all about your climate hoax, but rather following the Constitution and Rule of Law. Brainlet.

So let's hear it faggots....

>decision that limits the power of the feds doesn’t actually do that!
Ok retard
>u don’t have power
Neither does the army of dim witted federal employees as of this ruling.

>You're midwit

Attached: thumb_smug-anime-girl-reaction-pics-for-emergencies-general-52373789.png (300x300, 7.77K)

muh smog.... gehhhhh

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-102829_Brave.jpg (1080x1454, 647K)

Nigger wtf? Your thoughts are so ridiculous you can't even type them out? Temperatures are rising faster now, because there's more thermal mass due to all the concrete?

Interglacial period, otherwise known as the Holocene Epoch. And they say American education is trash. What happens during interglacial periods dumbass? it warms.

Attached: 1630268188850.png (1510x925, 204.22K)

This is objectively bad. Why are you faggots pro-pollution? You're retarded if you think this is just going to stop with greenhouse gases. They'll happily poison all sources of clean air and water and then sell it back to you for profit

Attached: Fossil Shills.jpg (1080x1361, 189K)

no
here comes the polluted air thats gonna choke you to death moron

>dim witted federal employees
Watching the pigs squeal really does bring me joy. If only we had the chance to slaughter these domesticated bureaucrat swine. I vote for exsanguination.

Just because a process happens naturally doesn't mean it can't happen artificially

Lmao these fucking people

Explain why the North Pole has drifted 600 miles since 1831 toothpaste nigger.

What the fuck does EPA do

So like....does this mean the DEA and ATF can fuck off too?

State governments. That being said the feds still can regulate for pollution but they can’t do what they’ve been doing for decades which is whatever the fuck they want. Why you’re assblasted about this is beyond me.

Given how CO2 emissions don't do shit to the planet, as can clearly be evidenced by CO2 solubility variability in water by temperature. One graph destroys the whole narrative and any competent scientist can work it out in about a minute once they see it. Anyone trying to tax, limit or outright stop CO2 emissions is dangerously stupid and should lose the right to vote

Correct. But look at the proposed "solution". Carbon credits? Really? So the rich can keep polluting and the poor can have even less power and autonomy? They are pushing for everyone to get electric cars while still burning coal to make electricity. It's all kikery, as usual.

>This is objectively bad
absolutely seething and makes me feel awesome.

Probably jewish black magic

This is starting to feel like the Supreme Court is laying the groundwork for their own court to either be stacked or destroyed. I suspect the left will take any opportunity possible now. We are definitely in the final days of America. We are living through the collapse of an empire.