Any Forums I have become demoralized after Roe v Wade

I haven't been on this board since the ruling, because I was so depressed and saddened by the news. Didn't even feel like fucking any pussy last weekend. I just checked out of politics for a few days. Congrats, rightoids you may have won this round (and probably the mid terms) but the war is still on. But for those that are happy that ruling was overturned why are you happy?
Were you so obsessed with "owning the left" that you were willing to potentially restrict access to a medical option? Did you just want control over women?

>Inb4 muh babies life!
Nah nigga if you cared you'd be willing to put more taxes towards childcare, healthcare, headstart, Pre-K, school lunches, better funding to adoption free or effordable college, etc. So don't give me that bullshit.
>Inb4 to teach responsibility! Women should close their legs!
You're just proving you want control. Also I don't believe you want responsibility. If you did, you should be more responsible for yourself and touch grass. Also, you forcing this kind of responsibility on another person when there are safe, cheaper, and easier options available, is a form of control.

So again, why?

Attached: 1656076344164.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT KILL BABIES

>>Inb4 muh babies life!
>>Inb4 to teach responsibility! Women should close their legs!
I don't care about these things. I don't care about abortion at all. I will never need one. I just like to watch lefties seethe.

>put more taxes towards childcare, healthcare, headstart, Pre-K,
Stopped reading there.
Bigger government is not the answer

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-082726-01.jpg (1080x1390, 386.33K)

You won't do shit, gayboy

>The forbidden plum pit

I WILL poke a hole in the condom
I WILL switch your contraceptives with fake ones
We WILL ban them eventually
You WILL bear my baby
You WILL breastfeed only
You WILL take accountability
You WILL save your virginity
You WILL be submissive
You WILL make me a sandwich
You WILL be a stay-at-home mother
You WON'T larp as a man
You WON'T have a cat collection
You WON'T be a wine aunt
You WON'T travel the world to 'find yourself'
You WON'T casually hook up
You WON'T groom my child
And you WILL be happy

Attached: Ryo Saeba.jpg (521x763, 63.68K)

>Did you just want control over women?

yes. it's pretty clear women cannot control themselves.

>don’t kill your baby
>STOP CONTROLLING ME!!!111111one

At this point its pretty obvious people are cheering on things just to hurt the other side. As a white cis-man I understand that. A decade of howling feminism can turn anyone into a mysogonist. And a decade of trannys and brave buttsexshows showed down everyones throat makes even me feel like its about fucking time to put you fuckers back in the cloister!

Empty retort
>
Ontologically evil
What's the answer then?
I know this is fake but I'll go along with the meme
>tHis cAn DeFiNiTEly mAke iT's oWn DeCisIons!
Day of the rope for Republicans can't come soon enough.
t. projector
Empty retort

Attached: 1655232916027.jpg (574x552, 34.44K)

where the fuck do you think you are, oxford union? go shit on your balls commie faggot.

>At this point its pretty obvious people are cheering on things just to hurt the other side.
Not really. When progressives/left wing cheer things on they are usually cheering them on because it actually helps people and expands opportunity. When the right cheers something on it's usually in response to a limiting of opportunity and potentially rights. That's the crux of the whole progressive vs. conservative paradigm we find ourselves in. I know which side I'm on.

Your rhetoric is stale and boring
Kill your family before we do , jew

I'm not Jewish but okay

they dont understand that once you start decreasing rights, sooner or later yours are next.

>So again, why?
Any Forums is miserable so everyone else should be too. Now leave this place

funily enough they never complain about responsability of the fathers

IP address Israel

Yes I am sick of these faggots making these shit agroprop threads and acting all haughty. Best course is to just let the threads die. Fuck this faggot your red flag should have been
>here since ruling
Fuck this chode nigger, who gives a fuck what some normie newfag rees about

Cry more kek

It's not my fault Any Forums can't get a gf.

Yeah sure. And now the right wants to be helpful too. Isnt it annoying when other people decide to give you some help because you dont know any better?

>i want to protect life
>i should also want to destroy life through welfare and dependency.

Nah. You are a fucking retard, tho.

Who cares?

Attached: 85AFAEB0-62E6-4C0C-82E0-D173DCCC7EA1.jpg (1151x571, 361.97K)

Attached: CantKillMyBaby.gif (1353x1066, 154.15K)

In what ways are the right helpful? The only thing I can think of less taxes? But that's only really helpful for the wealthy. But other than that, conservative are by definition regressive on pretty much all other issues, especially social. Probably besides some aspects of economic policy.

It has nothing to do with the right winning anymore and everything to do with the left losing. I will give up everything just to see the left lose. I have no limits anymore.

Welfare is a net benefit chud. Get over yourself.

You know the rules, roastie.

Attached: 1539017518671.jpg (1024x768, 79.42K)

Putting a brake on you. Unlimited freedom is clearly not something you can handle.
Its just like a parent that takes look at his/her kid and says "Your out of control, your grounded until you grow older and wiser and learn to take care of yourself better".
A LOT of people apparently strongly believe that is exactly what is needed for you. And that it is, not only, fpr your own good. But society as well.

So you let a bunch of online trolls radicalize you into not caring about rights anymore?
It's never too late change user, but yikes.

since September 23rd 2015, pol, 8pol, etc, have been 100% run by m0ss4d, 97% of posts are bots, and all you are ever reading is an elaborate social engineering scheme

before this , there was a movement brewing to rid the world of secret socieities, mafias, gangs, pedos, bankers, thieves, rapists, murderers etc, and the only thing that happened since is a body double was left before epstein fled to israel, and ghislqine maxwell was tried by her pedo friends and given a slap on the wrist instead of being skinned alive in times square for being a pedo kike

Didnt read, but i did SNEED

This faggot is a Jew shill posting from Tel Aviv
Say hi faggot jew rat