What do we think of him

What do we think of him

Attached: Theodore_Roosevelt_laughing.jpg (2849x3474, 783.52K)

Top 5 presidents

why?

he looks like pleasant company

>“I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indian is the dead Indian,” he said in 1886, “but I believe nine out of every ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth. The most vicious cowboy has more moral principle than the average Indian."
yeah I'm thinking based

first globalist president but he did it for the "right" reasons (American exceptionalism)

Starts new party. Splits former GOP vote. Dems win as a result.

Alpha male. He would steal your girl and get er panties soaked just by talking to her.

>what do we think
Think for yourself. Do your own research.

i've known plenty of non pajeet indians, 9 out of 10 is a fair assessment for his day and ag, but i feel 7-10 would be more accurate today, most of them suck but 3-10 are pretty cool

Dems immediately crash the country with no survivors via women's suffrage, Federal Reserve, WW1, prohibition, etc. As much love as he gets here, he's probably the one man most responsible for handing the American Empire to the Jews as consequence of his own pride.

>we
Go back

public land conservation if nothing else

This.

Attached: tunnel-view.jpg (1366x926, 279.14K)

There was a huge social movement at the time. It would have happened regardless of who was in office, though admittedly Taft probably would not have cared.

We're the same person, user.

What are we making for breakfast, then?

He was a globohomo faggot scumbag. He was also cowardly little bitch.

who is this retarded looking little faggot

food of some sort

Bully

Fuck off, ngboopee. We are not the same.

As if your abhorrent shithole country deserves to exists in the first place. I hope every amerimutt man woman and child will be slaughtered.