Can a man enjoy the male form without being a faggot? Like...

Can a man enjoy the male form without being a faggot? Like, can you become aroused at the sight of an attractive naked man and still be straight?

Attached: 63FD1662-81B4-4F44-B0B7-4F84C6E529DC.jpg (800x1172, 134.31K)

>Caring what anyone thinks
What a fag

Attached: This nigga over here.gif (320x204, 1.47M)

>Can a man enjoy the male form without being a faggot? Like, can you become aroused at the sight of an attractive naked man and still be straight?

you can appreciate it but not become aroused.

becoming aroused is faggot territory.

>aroused
No, you can admire it but you're aroused you gay
sage

This unfortunately OP

everyone was gay back then because everyone needed each other to survive. if you dont have disgust looking at that your a faggot and want to suck his cock.

>Can a man enjoy the male form without being a faggot? Like, can you become aroused at the sight of an attractive naked man and still be straight?
if you get aroused you are gay.
if you just like the male physique than you are straight

Attached: real.gif (498x498, 833.39K)

I can appreciate naked women despite not wanting to have sex with them. I don't mind it when people think I'm straight.

Attached: 1611751518739.png (615x646, 13.59K)

Tits or ass?

I don’t see why not. Men that are comfortable with their own sexuality can give other men compliments without feeling like a homosexual. This isn’t complicated folks.

If you associate nudity with eroticism your are a low iq, low self control sub human, or a golem that’s adopted sandperson values

He's a faggot so I assume he likes dummy thicc man ass

You can do anything you want and think of yourself as anything that pleases you, but when you come to the internet to post about it and/or go out of your way to talk about it IRL, you become a flaming faggot. That's the rule.

What the others have said, in fact the way you seemed to try to slip arousal in there suggests you might have some kike in you too. Might wanna get tested for kikefaggot.

Tits

Attached: 1646185259454.jpg (540x720, 27.05K)

True.

Yes just don't have gay sex. If you must have gay sex, try not to be a faggot abouit it.

I wish males were represented with natural sized soft dicks like this. Being a grower is shamed yet it's proof that you're a true white man.

OP is always a faggot. Nothing new under the sun.

I truly started realising that they are homos when they'd constantly mention my look, I mean, always when we'd meet, that'd be the first thing they mentioned. Like some silly women. I really don't make differences between genders, but there are some things that men never do, and this is one of them, you can notice that another guy is handsome, you can even say, it does not make you homo, but when you constantly make comments about how another guy looks it really is very fucking weird.

Enjoy? Yes.
Appreciate? Absolutely.
Get aroused? Ehhhh...

>Yes just don't have gay sex. If you must have gay sex, try not to be a faggot abouit it.

it's not gay if you're on top, we all accept that don't we?

There's nothing gay about being aroused by feminine males, traps can look better than women. Men do everything better.

A man being attracted to aesthetics is faggotry.
Men should be attracted to health and longevity, not what feels good in the moment. Fags have ruined this world convincing men they are straight because they dont stick in a shitter or stick it in a man. fact is you're a child if all you care about is pleasure. gay men are pedos.

>aroused
Sorry thats gay
I can appreciate the aestehtic and natural beauty of a well trained male body, especially since I like to get inspired for workouts, but I dont get aroused.
Straight females get the same when looking at other girls aesthetic boobs and ass. They can appreciate the beauty but wont get aroused

>Can a man enjoy the male form without being a faggot?
Absolutely not. The whole point of building muscle is to attract women in this day and age. We buy food at the supermarket and fight wars with drones now. If you get a hard on looking at any man, you're a faggot and you should try and get some help before you become another statistic.

Attached: 1604523114029.jpg (1080x1080, 141.47K)

He said he can appreciate naked women so I had to ask.
Good. Thighs would've been an acceptable answer as well.

>The whole point of building muscle is to attract women in this day and age.
That's the current, modern and strongly American, "values". You want to "show off" like a modern retard. Muscles are not the goal. Strength and endurance are.

Attached: Op is gay.jpg (501x536, 64.06K)

Being a top is gayer imo

>If you don't want to vomit while looking at another man's body, you might be gay
Sounds like you're overcompensating, bud.

Why don't you go work out until you're strong enough to take back Paris from the niggers before you lump every American into 1 category, French bro? This is why we can't be frens.

Attached: Paris-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg (1280x640, 316.85K)