twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oзвepин

alpha pvp
and that's at a moderate dosage range

>The witch attacks random person
>Continues filming without doing shit
Not very based.

BBC

As a dude who spent a lot of time in rural Abo communities and a lot of time overseas in other shitholes, this is 100% Meth. No doubt in my mind.

fuck yeah, beat his ass. eating pringles and chewing with his mouth open, what an ape

based officers. kneel on that darkie lite

Does anyone know her name? Is there a story here?

tell me more

i'm serious. 25mg of alpha pvp can trigger this exact behaviour, which for people who snort their drugs, 25mg of cocaine for example is a regular bump

why does this specific drug make you behave this way? I don't get it. Is this a british thing?

Estrogen

Damn bitch, fucking with a guy eating pringles. I fucking love pringles.

Attached: 1655865121625.webm (606x1280, 946.02K)

Love

Attached: 1656542164778.png (960x665, 609.81K)

Flakka

Zogbots are worse than niggers

What a fucking faggot shitskin.

I say wacky shit like 2CP or PCP
I would say the drug type is a dissociative. The kind of drugs man should not touch.

>rural area
Fentanyl.
>urban area
Meth.

Probably meth

This video is ancient. Can't pol come up with something new?

Ping Wang, if you love blacks so much why dont you marry them.

satan

lol no, this .webm is on an american subway as far as i can discern. alpha pvp is a novel compound/research chemical. bear in mind the average user isn't even properly educated on the conventional drugs they consume, and pair that with access to un-labeled novel drugs being sold as "bath salts" with no indication of which particular compound or dosage range, let a woman who would normally use street-cocaine try to snort the same quantity of this shit as she would the cocaine, this is the result

What a dumb nigger. Had 100% right to beat her ass until she turned around and walked away, then walks back up behind her and starts shit back up to get revenge and forfeits all self-defence claim.

Attached: Toxoplasmosis.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

I've never seen it before today. Do you know more about it? Where did it happen? What is her name?

Neither fent or meth make one act like that.
She's gurning like she's on MDMA but I would say the stuff she took was some botched up shit and probably got some other drug in it like as I said before 2CP or PCP

I like how the cops arrested the guy and solely focus on him lol.

Possessed.

>cops are beating the victim that stand his ground
Classical USA

Rofl, cops have beaten up the guy instead of that psycho bitch. Such is the fate of men.

Don't hate on k like that, it's actually a very potent antidepressant

this is what happens when your cunnyfu daughter self medicates with pcp laced marijuana from her Tyrone bf to cope with the fact her daddy replaced her as his cunnyfu daughter with her hotter younger little sister

estrogen

spice/bath salts became mainstream in UK?

psychologist drugs do that

This looks like a wheelchair

"Legalize all drugs!"

These are the psychos they're appealing to.

Nope. Crank/meth does this exact thing to people. Has for 80 years. youtu.be/7nxwmmSMdfU

>niggers have higher levels of estrogen than men of any other race
you might be onto something

Attached: 1646150523252.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

either alpha or mdpv i.e. bath salts

HE COULDNT BEAT HER ASS.

and when she goes down she's faking it. she revealed too much of her Viltrumite power level by beating that faggot's ass HAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CTA bus drivers are some of the hardest mf's around.

That is a stroke

Kek why did the cops not do anything against the woman attacking a guy on a subway?

underrated

lol shitting in a cleaningbucket, based nigga.

anything that takes power from niggers only benefits society
regulation has only been a good thing for the pot industry

Now I fight as Hoarah Loux!
WARRIOR!

>Get assaulted for no reason
>Retaliate
>Get arrested
White knights are a mistake.

Lol the guy in blue's reaction

Probably not PCP. She would be taking her clothes off. I smoked it accidentally back in the early 2000s

Based Diogenes

Meth.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/11/the-new-meth/620174/

Attached: E9pX9OkXMAkiWaY.jpg (139x150, 7.37K)

what happened to the pringles can?
is it okay?

SSRIs

I'm pretty sure he could have legally beaten her almost to death for grabbing the throat like that.
I would argue that I feared for my life

I agree, white bitches go crazy for it

Pringles

I was thinking amphetamines mixed with a hallucinogen like acid. I know shrooms make my muscles contract like that sometimes