I have access to weed, offered many times, But i cant smoke it and never have, why is this...

I have access to weed, offered many times, But i cant smoke it and never have, why is this? there is something inside me saying don't. Its the same feel that said dont take the vaccine, what the fuck is wrong with me why cant i just smoke weed like everyone else? anyone know this feel, I cannot even conceive smoking weed

Attached: female-hands-rolling-a-marijuana-joint-that-might-kill-you.jpg (1100x734, 50.07K)

Opiates are better anyway

get some tramadol or codeine or dhc, no smoke no lung probs

NATOgang smokes weed everyday

It's called being a fag

just dont do it then, nobody cares. you shouldnt smoke weed anyway if your iq is below 130

im straight but have mild autism, which you think would make me want to smoke weed more

but constantly tells me how great it is, its just relentless praise of weed around me

you should consider yourself happy then. everybody is telling you how great it is and you still do your own thing (other than being a fucking faggot and asking for advice Any Forums of course)

That exactly it, because its too popular i cant fucking do it, no matter how hard i try to convince myself

Don't smoke. Save your lungs.
Try edibles instead :)

Everyone is also retarded and told you to take the vaxx. Listen to your gut, memeflaggot user.

>Opiates are better anyway
im sure they are but they also destroy the body and mind unlike weed

I have severe pattern recog. and I can tell you have done drugs in the past. Why the lie?

Im smoking rn and im lit. Just smoke it and stop being a pussy. Your life will instantly improve

nah you are just some low iq sperg

>Your life will instantly improve
that sounds nice

depends on which. prescription opiates are pretty safe and if you put limits on yourself (i will only do on the weekends) you should be ok

Opiates actually are one of the least harmful in terms of damage to the body and mind. The problems with opiates come from dependence, risk of overdose and addiction. They don't make you dumb but they fuck up your reward system which is obviously important. Weed can definitely make you slow after long term heavy use though.

smoking weed makes me want to be a faggot.

Weedfags are morons. It's not harmless, it's been linked to a 25% increased risk of schizophrenia, as well as onset at an earlier age (which is worse long term). No, it's not magic smoke, smoke and super heated gases still damage the lungs.
And the dazed, forgetful stoner stereotype exists for a reason. It has major impacts on memory.
Only someone retarded from smoking too much weed thinks weed is harmless.

Why did you make this thread? I think you suffer narcissist syndrome and are too scared to try.

That little voice is Jesus.

A feel I get from weed smokers is that they’ve given up and they’re ready to be comfortable, the childhood wonder is gone the story comes to an end no more hunger no more boredom anger or adventure it’s all just weed

It's a bit early isn't it? Lol I am just about to get off work.

I am scared to have hallucinations maybe that’s it

boredom and anger are rubbish, tho.

if everything feels good, the good feels when they happen mean less

You pay a price for everything you do to your body.

I smoked almost every day for a good 10 years now. most of my free time is spent high.

at the beginning it was really fun. had an absolute blast. by early 20s it was just became a way to pass the time.

i guess technically i'm a "pot addict" but i feel like i'm doing alright in life otherwise.

It sounds hyperbolic but theres a big chance(more than 50%) that just trying it will begin a series of events to ruin your life. Dont try it

It's because you're a POOSY.

I have sense life is not meant to be comfortable or happy in the way weed makes it

wouldn’t I be more of a pussy to take it, considering it makes people’s lives more comfortable happy and enjoyable