How would the US handle a joint Sino-Indian invasion?

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-133512_Twitter.jpg (720x732, 194.01K)

I hope china and india teams up to fuck jews (nato) in the ass.

Don't make me laugh lmao it's gonna look even worse than Russian debacle in Ukraine

If I were master Xi, I would wait and fund Spic and Nog NGOs slowly to subvert the country, replace the wanna-be Whitoids and start a civil war. After that I will invade the remains of the USA.

Fucking kek
Why would we invade a country full of fat fucks thousands of kilometres away?

Monday: TikTok gets flooded with propaganda promising defectors a qt azn waifu
Thursday: Red and Yellow flags fly over Washington

morning sir

Because you all need toilets.

Flush them out

>If I were master Xi, I would wait and fund Spic and Nog NGOs slowly to subvert the country, replace the wanna-be Whitoids and start a civil war. After that I will invade the remains of the USA.
If I were Xi, I'd watch how americans already fund themselves nigger and spic NGOs, political parties, platforms and just wait how american immigration system has committed demographic suicide on the USA since 1960 and slowly let them rot and collapse without lifting a single finger

the decadent, degenerate, collapsing hegemon losing everything slowly day by day

India trades with Russia using the CNY

We've done alright so far, I'm sure they can handle it.

What's the problem if We are getting discount in INR-CNY-RUBLE conversion.

No problem it's just an objective observation

So it turns out that Latvians are idiots.

>Indians

Wait what the fuck would INDIA do to us?? Nuke us with poo bombs??

what kind of dipshit believes this?

Attached: no-wash.png (388x248, 127.62K)

They have 0 chance. The average Indian and Chinese is malnourished and borderline retarded but honestly I hope they do, legally killing non-whites will grant me a seat in Valhalla for sure

Attached: 1656193982402m.jpg (848x1024, 112.09K)

Why? That makes no sense to me.

This makes no sense at all.
>America invaded.
Good luck chinks. They will btfo you so fucking hard on home turf it's not even funny. Do it

>Indians are watching
What the fuck are indians gonna do??? Scam old Americans harder???

We would throw the bodies into the ocean and the walk across the body bridge to THEIR country to rape their women and kill their children. That is what would happen.

Do this retard really thinks that two countries that never operated outside of their own continent is gonna launch a double amphibious operation thousands of kilometers away? Chink ships have hatches that open the wrong way. Poos flooded a submarine by forgetting to close a hatch. Please try, the webms would be hilarious

Just walk around San Fran, invasion is going fucking great!

We can kill ourselves just fine without any help thank you

Have you seen our homicide count so far, we are getting back to normal late 90's numbers, wait till we hit the early 80's

Attached: 1656432630349.png (683x720, 508.55K)

They will release the brown noise and make every American shit in the streets. While you guys are distracted after having your assholes set on fire. they will quietly take over

install escalators and designated shitting streets.
chinks die on said escalators
poos are carpet bombed on said designated shitting street