Why did Hitler think Poles weren't White?

This guy looks pretty White to me

Attached: 1286498_2_o.jpg (640x480, 29.2K)

their mind is not white. also incredibly low IQ

t. i know some

have you ever spoken to a polack?

German autism

It's a problem with the German psyche

Hitler was just a politician. He believed things for the same reason any politician believes things.

germans didn't even think of themselves as white. They considered themselves Indian/Iranian (Aryans)
even on their propaganda posters, they didn't portray themselves as white

Attached: wkqwsiwgsv551.jpg (800x1153, 258.18K)

He thought they were White / Aryan, just inferior to Germans.

Attached: 18.jpg (415x761, 43.45K)

At least someone gets it. The blind worship of hitler on the “far right” is retarded. He was a person of another time and country who did what he thought to be best. People here just gloss over everyone else and look at life through the lens of 1930s Germany which is why this place will go nowhere.

Yes, my wife

Sounds about right

Aryans were White

Attached: 1634567406484 (1).jpg (1080x1084, 327.67K)

You be the judge

Attached: NatSoc Race.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

>white
Hitler was not a white nationalist (lol) but a germanic nationalist. While I also believe that Poles and Germans are of the same race we also have a lot of differences. In a less tolerant age those differences could have bred contempt. But I would also like to point out that there is a lot things in common, I live in south-middle Polish village and even it was founded by Germans.

Only related by marrying Yamnaya women. That’s like an african or asian man marrying into a white population and claiming descent to steppe people. This actually makes the case for non white assimilation.

Attached: E6888ACF-809B-4DF5-8DE0-4E1753316BD0.png (568x27, 3.04K)

That’s some cherry picked bullshit. The top right is literally just a justification for expansion and other documents from high NSDAP officials call for the enslavement of slavs and destruction of slavic heritage. Himmler went on record to say he does not care what happens to a Russian or czech during the war

That is the most jewish nose I've ever seen OP. Are you blind? Fucking kike

There are quite a few people here who literally think Hitler is a deity of some sort because a crazy cat lady and a spic said so. This place is full of the mentally ill kek. I personally like Franco better, anyway.

Hitler didn hate Poles, he just BTFOed that asshole Rydz-Smigly who wanted to conquer Germany.

>Hitler
>think

kek

get a clue you wehraboo

Kill yourself.

why do poles have such backward sweeping foreheads, if it wasent for that and the noses they would look totally normal

Lack of frontal lobe development

Or what, you going to sperg out?

Haha don't have children, your combined brain power is that of slightly cooled down macaroni and your offspring will surely be retarded.
>t. Doing it for free

Attached: 1650085763959.jpg (680x578, 59.19K)

checked
Franco certainly did better by his nation.

Ah I see, you’re a retard who makes up shit and then projects it as though your fantasies are real. Maybe read some official text

No need for that, you did it already.

>germans didn't even think of themselves as white
Exactly and Americans and anglosphere countries need to stop thinking in this retarded way.

Kill yourself, Sanchez Kasczynski.

They are spiritually and psychologically Jewish.

Hitler never cared about white people. He was german nationalist. Most likely glownigger and for sure he went insane from all that drugs and pressure during war. He could stop in Poland. Capture some land endure some sanctions.

But still he was right about jews. Most likely because he was from jewish family.

Whatever faggot

Because they're Slavs and they were and still are hostile to Germans.

Attached: 1655655288932.png (986x1118, 853.9K)

>white people
And? There is no “white people” except in a country that is completely detached from any sort of nationhood. You will not form a movement based on being “white people”. I don’t like hitler but this is not something he was wrong about

He is 100% homosexual.

Polack in U.S. here, I work as a Professor in Quantum Physics at a major University, many of us have High IQs

This picture proves point (which I have seen in person when travelling btw) missed by local retards - Russians are balts closest relatives. When we say Russians we mean ethnic Russians not citizens of Russia which comprise of 110 nationalities.

>mfw I realize hitler was the start of kike psyop "you are not white" meme

Attached: 1518155402645.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

And he was pissed because of the territory’s they got after WW1.

Martha Stewart is Polish. You gotta admit, she ain't bad looking for 80.

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (170x254, 14.09K)

Too be fair, us Anglos have been doing this for years.