Cats or dogs

which animal is more representative of pol as a pet?
just asking for a friend of mine.

Attached: 0cord.jpg (275x183, 7.94K)

femboy

Dogs. Fuck off.

both

Cats are for masters
Dogs are for slaves
It was ever thus

Dogs are all male and cats are all female, so probably dogs, simply because you're all faggots

a goat
always testing the fences and busting them, which causes the shepherds to have to take things more seriously and not be lazy

Cats are based. Fuck dogs. Anyone who loves dogs is demented.

Attached: 1647719524707.jpg (518x620, 89.62K)

and you are a nigger

Attached: 1651070532281.gif (320x240, 2.36M)

both is based.

like your pic suggests, its both.
i have loving cats and dogs, fantastic creatures.

Attached: 1499066678101.jpg (900x600, 87.75K)

I hate pets.

Both have issues. Cats are a pseudo replacement for kids, they also carry Toxoplasma, turning men into femboys. But they're fine to have at home and relatively low maintenance. Dogs, shitbulls aside, should only be kept outside by house or farm owners. Imagine being a dog, an existence that has to sniff everything, piss all the time, run around and have a jolly good time, but be confined in a small cramped apartment and having to always wait for your owner to come home or give a fuck, until you can finally go outside to piss and shit. What fucking torture.

Its the same for cats too, though. They are predators that need to hunt. An indoor cat that isnt hunting for rodents is literally a sissy, just like their owner.

Dogs have always been more practical pets for humanity and more usefull. Agriculture, hunting and police dogs etc..

Negroid claws typed this post

Cats obviously, how is a dumb ass dog that still licks it's master's hands after getting bitchslapped for years going to represent Any Forums, might as well take the sheep then and pretend we're all normalfags

You're both fucking retarded, holy shit

Great argument u parisian nigger go back to eating nigger ass Jean-pierre and come back when u can actually retort properly.

Attached: 1584727879585.jpg (870x790, 276.92K)

Attached: Toxoplasmosis .webm (640x480, 1.26M)

cats definitely cats

Attached: khtyv.jpg (620x508, 18.84K)