I hate jews and their pet niggers. Politically speaking, what can be done about this?

I hate jews and their pet niggers. Politically speaking, what can be done about this?

Attached: 1655880600087.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16DkKKEGcLJC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Separatist initiatives with good optics, OP.

Separatism does not need to be accompanied with poison pills to succeed and yield the full and complete range of benefits basically everyone here is seeking.

Even the left will find separatism agreeable, it's all in the sales pitch. Just don't make it biased/inflammatory, instead framing it in the light which benefits other groups rather than your own.

- Disallow well poisoning
- Keep a separatist movement narrowly scoped, tight and clean.
- Important thing is to keep it simple,
- Repetitively drill on basic, universally agreeable tenets of separatism over and over ad infinitum.
- Stick to just that alone.
- Disallow tangential topic movement, especially ones which ebb toward toxicities.
- Disallow scope creep. keep it simple.

nice oc

the time for segregation is over. I fear the only solution is violence

Would you believe it if I told you this is what Chicago used to look like?

It almost seems as if it comes from a dream, like it can't be real.

Attached: 1656540582128.jpg (1500x500, 151.28K)

10/10

LMFAO

Seems no one on Any Forums finds it alarming that no one on Any Forums uses the term "separatism" or preaches it.

Basically... separatism is the movement you want to blow up, because it's the one both the normies and the left can find common ground with and join or support.

The fact that we aren't seeing momentum toward basic separatism should be a huge red alarm to everyone right now. But people aren't even thinking about it - why? It has everything we all want.

convert to orthodox judaism

Attached: israeli racist.png (627x396, 383.15K)

no

I support separatism

I like saying kill all niggers and all on this site because it's fun an all, but separatism is what I really want. More specifially etnic-nationalism

Attached: jewslurking.jpg (825x540, 59.56K)

>ethnic nationalism
i can get behind this

Separatism
NOT segregation.
Don't get them mixed.

Self-Segregation is what we already have.
X move to X neighborhoods, stick to themselves.
Applies to every single group- even leftists only step outside the security of their own group to practice outreach and diverse relationships as a side dish.

Separatism is how x group's welfare is supplied by x group, and not by y or z group.
And so on.
Segregation is ass.
It is a mountain of myriad bullshit.
Separatism is the goods.

Separatism leads toward more well defined boundaries to protect and maintain diversity, and stimulate growth and happiness and stability for every different group. Its the way toward crippling any hidden hands which seek to destroy groups as a whole while enriching their own.

I can't believe no one even imagines or dreams or envisions and paints this picture in conversations... its crazy we put up some social commentary flyers for the lulz, grieve over a billion "current thing"s ... we don't ever talk separatism, let alone see any initiatives launched under its banner. That's stupid and shows how out of control we really are.

Seperate? lmao
They will never leave you alone
They will summon foreign powers to surround and destroy you

All nationalism is ethnic. You can't have a nation without a people whom define said nation. Don't let (((them))) sully our language.

Also this, you cant keep running away. They will flood everything and everywhere you go, From hobbies to towns.

To not try, to not stand for it, is far worse a strategy.
I look around I do not see people throwing their arms up in hopelessness. So why would you do that now? Is it what you always do?

kys christcuck you sound insane

where at any point did i state my religion. Stupid fucking bot

>dying of COVID
>brutally

Attached: fauci--DEVILRY.gif (509x531, 177.91K)

Stfu

So we continue gunning for strong border control and policing of illegal citizenship. There's something we do right. But again- have to keep the strategy simple, "disallow scope creep". If we ask for 10 things, we can have it. If we ask for 100 things, too much noise, controversy, friction. That's why I say stick to just the basic tenets of separatism.

One of those being strong borders

I disavow and denounce Israel and judaism as enemies of God and Humanity.
Fuck israel
Fuck the torah
Fuck the talmud
Hitler did nothing wrong
God is great
The holocaust was fake
And
I regularly say "keep the change"

Your turn

Bonus points for a vocaroo.

voca.ro/16DkKKEGcLJC

This is a sound strategy but in the end its all just words. How are we going to enfore border and weed out illegals. We cant make the government do shit and if we form local militias to do it, we get waccod

I can't enjoy this webm without the sound. Why even share it here.

it makes the visitors seethe

genocide niggers.

Its made by a guy on bitchute, channel name georgehussar