NZG New Zealand pol

>fine I'll bake again you wankers edition

>Proud Boys labelled a terrorist organization in NZ now, what will we have with our cornflakes now?
rnz.co.nz/news/political/470065/new-zealand-designates-american-proud-boys-and-the-base-terrorist-organisations

>woman who tortured her son to death sentenced to jail. This was the first child in NZ labelled a "covid death" and was used to boost the pediatric covid vaccine (pic related)
nzherald.co.nz/nz/beaten-burnt-and-killed-woman-imprisoned-after-prolonged-abuse-killing-of-5yo-malachi-subecz/5THL3K4EMH6T755EDUX6ELYO2U/

>covid remains at orange, what the fuck is orange and what retards still follow the traffic light system lol
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/129131217/covid19-traffic-light-setting-remains-at-orange-reinfection-rules-changed

>dumb boomers are planning a convoy to protest petrol prices, this fucking glows
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/06/convoy-protesters-plan-to-stand-up-to-high-fuel-prices-by-filling-up-their-cars-and-driving-around-new-zealand.html

>what's for dinner? I've got beef stew and sauteed potatoes, get fucked McDonald's fanboys

Attached: fuck vaxxed roasties Malachi was one of us.png (625x486, 397.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rnz.co.nz/news/political/470065/new-zealand-designates-american-proud-boys-and-the-base-terrorist-organisations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Base_(hate_group)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do NZies think of the rest of the anglo countries?

>(((((malachi subecz))))
>one of us
Fuck off slut

>rnz.co.nz/news/political/470065/new-zealand-designates-american-proud-boys-and-the-base-terrorist-organisations

holy fuck this guy really made you guys go full retard.

I did not know how bad you had it until i read this article.

Attached: Tarrant.jpg (1023x705, 101.1K)

DEATH TO THE WHORSE DEMON!
DEATH TO SUPPORTERS OF THE WHORSE!
INSHALLAH SHE WILL DIE IN 2 WEEKS!
INSHALLAH HER LOVERS WILL DIE OF AIDS!
INSHALLAH AIDS UPON WHORSE SIMPS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO FAGGOTS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO TRANNIES!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO NIGGERS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO KIKES!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO JABBOS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO ZOBOTS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO COMMUNISTS!
INSHALLAH DEATH TO JANNIES!

Attached: FALony in progress.webm (352x640, 1.02M)

>The base and the proud boys labelled terrorist organisations
The proud boys is full of feds. Their leader is/was a federal informant.
>Enrique Tarrio, an Afro-Cuban Cuban-American, has been the chairman of the Proud Boys since late 2018. According to a former federal prosecutor and the transcripts of a 2014 federal court proceeding, Tarrio had previously served as an informant to both federal and local law enforcement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
The base (or in arabic: Al-Qaeda) is full of glowniggers who entrap loners.
>Nazzaro, who used to work for the FBI and the Pentagon, moved to Russia around the time he created The Base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Base_(hate_group)
I highly recommend people don't join explicitly right wing groups. Join a church or something. Find belonging somewhere else.

Attached: 1653458155353.jpg (1000x1000, 806.6K)

Clown World Chronicles was banned from TradeMe yesterday thanks to an Antifa deplatforming effort

Attached: photo_2022-06-29_16-17-15.jpg (913x676, 92.47K)

Are they really claiming that antifa don't exist as an organization? What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 19-08-53 New Zealand designates American Proud Boys and The Base terrorist organisations.png (717x108, 19.02K)

Attached: cwc deplatformed.png (977x485, 35.47K)

>What the fuck am I reading?
Globohomo propaganda

99% of New Zealanders don't know what an Anglo is

He's an excuse, we were going that way anyway

I'm getting kind of tired of this bullshit ngl

We have belonging in NZG. And we're legit, we name the Jew, Proud Boys don't and I've never even heard of The Base but it glows hard

I can't tell if this guy is deep in the NWO or just a monumental retard

Attached: gayboy.png (267x319, 75.22K)

Attached: 1010inNewZealand.jpg (640x519, 51.96K)

evening lads. made a frog for the katana for belt hanging

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-192407_Gallery.jpg (1768x2208, 1.94M)

>what retards still follow the traffic light system lol
You sheepfuckers don't have traffic lights ?

we have a system for covid nicknamed after traffic lights which makes no sense and constantly changes

Pretty cool, that's a terrible potential murder weapon though since it's so distinctive

Evening lads. I hate niggers. hope you lot had a nice day today. had a couple of packets of walnuts for dinner tonight what did you lot have?

Attached: (you).webm (1920x1080, 273.82K)

only a fool would commit violence with a melee weapon the 21st century, theres thousands of videos on youtube of people with knives getting capped by cop pistols, it also 2x any jailtime. i got it as a 2h machete for clearing brush and portioning frozen meat

I'm moving to NZ. Inshallah!

Attached: DEATH TO KIWI INFIDELS.jpg (1620x1080, 1.12M)

I'm more thinking burglars or drunk violent people or something

Walnuts bro lol out some effort in

Oh I made a thread nobody came :(
To early perhaps?

NZDF rejected me on a medical basis lads
remember to never see psychologists

He's utterly tarded and he takes money from bill gates, literally says the uni does on their site.

Let me guess that faggots related to Helen Clark

Do you want to join ISIS? They accept anyone and you get 72 virgins if you die on the battlefield.

Attached: BLOWING UP ANA APOSTATE DOGS.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

probation is made me see a psych, she kept pushing me to take an autism test but i kept deflecting it

Stop trivialising this conversation cunt