How can someone be so stupid

nypost.com/2022/06/29/ethan-liming-had-broken-skull-bone-in-brawl-at-lebron-james-i-promise-school/
was he this stupid because he's white? are whites all this stupid?

Attached: ethan.jpg (696x389, 27.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hyphen-report.com/update-911-call-released-in-ethan-liming-case-system-pushing-for-self-defense-narrative-justice-for-ethan-liming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was being a fag at a nigger school and died.

No. From these chimpouts I now realise if a nigger decides to fight you should beat them like you're going to kill them, because they are low iq monkeys who dont understand the concept of going too far

Attached: 1506021257506.webm (222x400, 1.82M)

Sissy ass wytebois talkin' shit again, I see

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-130207_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x731, 90.2K)

niggers killed a Chad.

Ah the berserker spirit warms my heart to behold

Simple folk will be simple if they are free from fear or care.
That grace has almost expired, however.

bro this is totally normal behavior for blacks. go ahead and let your white child interact with them. just dont give them access to squirt guns. you ever seen a black person swim? blacks HATE water

The retarded wigger didn't understand the difference between whites and blacks.

He thought 20-year-old black street toughs on a basketball court at night were going to laugh at his practical joke.... yeah no.

20 year old white guys would probably laugh it off.

This dude was a liberal fag who relaxed.

pretty much. First off none of the black people even WENT to the school in question. second of all:
>Deshawn Stafford Jr., 20, Tyler Stafford, 19, and Donovan Jones, 21, were arrested in connection with the homicide, which allegedly began after Liming and his three friends were playing with a high-tech water gun and shot the suspects as they played basketball.
if you shot an actual gorilla with a water gun and it killed you you'd be considered a retard for attacking it with a device it could not comprehend was harmless. same logic applies here.

>decide to prank 3 niggers with a water gun
>SHIEEET WITE BOY THIS SHIT COOOLDDDDD
>get fucking mailed by 3 niggers till your skull is fractured
A M E R I C A

he looks like a chad so I despise him

Hate crime charges should be filed, cuck

If that's a chad to you, it's over for you.

How ugly are you?

Niggers are animals. Stay inside of the car...

Attached: 9c4ac9a2-517d-11e6-ba91-9b331c0ddad9_1280x720-1585881904.jpg (980x551, 86.79K)

Thing is, it wasn't even his joke. There's been a bunch of fake news about this event as expected. He was actually with two niggers himself and they did the joke, but the other niggers attacked him.

>He was actually with two niggers himself and they did the joke
Still his fault, but definitely makes it less so. Whered you see this?

hmm, so he might actually be just extremely stupid a not unimaginably stupid after all

Niggas will like my Orbeez Challenge, shit will be buzzing

He was an aspiring TikTok creator

>LeBron James founded the I Promise School where Liming was killed.

Attached: i-promise-death-183.jpg (483x321, 48.44K)

>According to Police reports, Ethan was not the “shooter” of the toy, but rather, it was his black friends who fired the water gun toward the murderers at the “I Promise School” basketball courts.
Here:
hyphen-report.com/update-911-call-released-in-ethan-liming-case-system-pushing-for-self-defense-narrative-justice-for-ethan-liming/

Your reminder that nobody white should be watching niggerball. The niggerball player is laughing at you taking your money if you watch it

it's the new hierarchy, jews and nogs on top and whites in the middle and browns on the bottom as tax cattles, haven't you seen all the DA's and mayors and judges of every major city are black now?

>"i promise death"

Attached: liberator.gif (175x175, 72.06K)

If you hang around niggers, have nigger friends, you deserve what comes to you. Fucking nigger.

What the fuck who is this geralt of rivia and why is he attacking pocs and bipoc??
He should be arrest for white supremacy sir

Racist ???