Explain yourselves you chuddy fucks

Explain yourselves you chuddy fucks

Attached: F7C8CBE9-1ABF-4A3B-A965-2BAF0C4EC982.jpg (1125x1267, 735.08K)

Not my problem.

That is not why the majority of abortions happen

Baby > Woman

Color of father?

her kid is fine. its not having seizures. kicking and moving around is NORMAL. Deliver the baby, raise it right, and live a happy life. Fuck all these demons telling you otherwise. Also how does dad feel about murdering his baby? i missed that part.

Fake

I smell bullshit

in before the baby turns out fine

>I have to remain pregnant until the baby dies inside of me
Lmao fetuses are babies and are alive deal with it cunts. Feels fucking great being on the right side of history.

>unfit mother fucks unprotected and brings parenthood on herself
>gets blood or ratio test 6 months in
>"test" is wrong 80% of the time.
>see my abortion is justified
Demons
This guy gets it.

>it's having seizures
nah, it's kicking

25 weeks and she wants to abort? I smell bullshit. Why the fuck would you carry that long only to murder it, what, 2 months before birth? These people are sick. Just let the kid have a life and do your best at this point, ffs.

Medical necessity happens. If the woman's body doesn't miscarry she has a high likelihood of getting tss and dying.
There needs to be an exemption for medically necessary abortions and to prevent a bunch of retarded people from being born. On an economic basis only we can't afford to take care of them all.

a) fake
b) you can't take the position:
>"the suffering of the unborn doesn't matter one bit or isn't even real, we can rip them to pieces without anesthesia as a form of birth control"
AND
>"SHE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!111"
at the same time.

Attached: 1656161156646.gif (280x158, 877.76K)

Access to free and safe abortions is a basic human right.

Can't she just go to the next state

How do men claim their human right to abortion?

>a basic human right.
There is no 'basic' human right that entitiles you to the work of another human, because if it did, it wouldn't apply to that other human and thus cease to be universal to all.

crossing state lines is illegal.

Attached: Rittenhouse-960x540.jpg (960x540, 44.12K)

Dumb bitch can road trip to get it done. If she can't afford a road trip even at these gas prices, she had no damned business getting pregnant anyways.

and then everybody clapped

This experience will give you the most legitimate protest argument possible.

Enjoy the ride.

Attached: T2zpLbOplmoK.jpg (305x390, 16.12K)

Post actual news nigger