Schopenhauer explains why women don't value brains in men

Because a man's intelligence cannot be passed down to offspring. According to Schopenhauer, intelligence comes from the mother and character comes from the father. So women look for men of reliable character, not high intelligence, since a woman's offspring will have her own intelligence anyway.

So to improve the human race eugenically requires the breeding of the most intelligent females with the most noble males.

>With our knowledge of the complete unalterability both of character and of mental faculties, we are led to the view that a real and thorough improvement of the human race might be reached not so much from outside as from within, not so much by theory and instruction as rather by the path of generation. Plato had something of the kind in mind when, in the fifth book of his Republic, he explained his plan for increasing and improving his warrior caste. If we could castrate all scoundrels and stick all stupid geese in a convent, and give men of noble character a whole harem, and procure men, and indeed thorough men, for all girls of intellect and understanding, then a generation would soon arise which would produce a better age than that of Pericles.

So stop getting pissed off at women for not valuing your intellect as a man. It's not in their nature to do so. A highly intelligent man is like an end in himself, meaning his role is to use his intellect to advance the world. So is a woman of noble character; her character cannot be passed on, so her role is to be as noble as she can for the betterment of the world.

Attached: Schopenhauer smiling (edited photo).jpg (1280x1280, 203.46K)

Schopenhauer was a dilettante, a trust fund baby and a plagiarist. The only woman this guy has ever bagged were prostitutes and all of his opinions regarding women stem from prostitutes only.

/thread

Research suggests that genes deciding intelligence are mostly on the X chromosome. Intelligent men can have intelligent daughters, who once again can birth intelligent sons.

You sound jelly and bitter. U butthurt, bro, that Schopenhauer was richer and smarter than you can ever dream of being?

You’re retards who never read him. He was wrong about this though. Men and women get their intelligence from both parents equally.

You do understand that if we pointed out flaws on Marx you would be calling it an ad hominem, right? So there you have it.

This is exactly the sort of mind that gravitates toward him. I did my master’s thesis on Schopenhauer’s plagiarism. His moral philosophy has always been amateurish at best and whatever stuck out was handed to him by his friend F. Max Mueller who traveled to India and translated many Indian texts.

They wouldn't have the intelligence or necessary philosophical background to understand Schopenhauer even if they did read him. Maybe they could glean some stuff from the Parerga and Paralipomena, but surely they wouldn't get the point of World as Will and Representation, or of The Fourfold Root.

And you probably can't even explain how his moral philosophy is derived from Kant's distinction between the sensible world and the thing in itself.

No, I absolutely wouldn’t. I detest Marx and Hegels because they purposely perverted language in order to fit their philosophies, meaning thing a doesn’t mean thing a anymore in Marxist or Hegelian dialect, thing a actually means things b,c,x and y and you can’t argue otherwise because you’re not working within confines of thesis, antithesis and synthesis. Hegelian and Marxist philosophy was meant to be argument-proof only in the case that you argue using Hegelian dialectics, any other way to argue is illegitimate according to him.

Marx was a dilettante, a trust fund baby and a plagiarist. The only work this guy has ever known was taking a dump and all of his opinions regarding workers stem from never having worked in his life only.

Of course not. Why I would waste time and paper on arguing the obvious?

He looks like a crazy monkey himself.

So whom do you admire since your criticque of Marx and Hegel is spot on. (as Is Schopenhauer on Hegel)

He didn't plagiarize shit and your thesis was just the work of a small and envious mind trying to besmirch a far greater man.
He even mentions in WWR that his aim is to prove the truth of Indian philosophy using rigorous Western methods derived from the Kantian philosophy.

Right? Even women back then had standards. Many historical accounts, including artie’s own mother, described him as an insufferable, petty, know-it-all.

his mother hated him..wanted nothing to do with him

That's not a real photo, dipshit. It's doctored.

Attached: Schopenhauer.jpg (735x908, 67.01K)

This dude talks drivel.
Jungle reasoning, who the fuck believes this stupid shit.

Men built this world, woman partakes.

Mere ad hominem from a small mind
Your teachers must have been dumb to let your thesis pass, if it did.

Also, Schopenhauer's mom was a self-absorbed narcissistic cunt.

Did you just learn the word ad hominem? Because it’s quite unsightly to use the same insult more than once during discourse. Get a synonym dictionary at least. Your one years’ worth of community college understanding of introduction to philosophy means absolutely nothing to me. I’ve forgotten more than you will ever learn.

>I detest Marx and Hegels because they purposely perverted language in order to fit their philosophies

But that's every philosopher from Kant's "Maxime" to Nietzsche's "Übermensch".

On Schopenhauer... Well, just read some Buddha and realise that everything they "know" is vedic and everything they "claim to discover" is wrong.

>Jungle reasoning
LOL Schopenhauer is the father of all Darwinian-type thinking, even influencing Darwin.
Also, his argument is that character is more fundamental than intellect, which is shallow and reveals only appearances.

High intelligence is dysgenic (Correlated with autism, mental illness, low test, bad eyesight) that's why it isn't selected for, that's all.

He still looks like a weirdo, poohole