It would be TERRIBLE if people burnt bibles when Pope arrives in Canada next month

It would be TERRIBLE if people burnt bibles when Pope arrives in Canada next month

Attached: e.jpg (1512x2016, 1.88M)

Attached: 1654895436930m.jpg (819x1024, 63.22K)

repent godless leaf

Ok.

Why don't you do that with the quran?

The pope is a catholic, user. That's just what they want.

Because Muslims actually read the Quran unlike Christcucks with their bible

Why would the pope care that people are burning kwarans?

It would be terrible. But Christians won't murder anyone over it, because they're not retarded followers of a demonic false prophet. All muslims should be deported from western countries.

you sure?

Pretty sure shitskin manlet.

>Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered

how could you be?

It's not my job to educate shitskin children. I have to go prepare for work.

Attached: 1641284805687m.jpg (706x1024, 139.06K)

> four centuries ago

Attached: blink-kid.gif (220x262, 42.4K)

Attached: 689.jpg (1360x868, 91.2K)

>That's 4 centuries ago! My religion is not demonic!

Cope. And not just cope for being a christcuck, but cope for being a manlet shitskin too.

WHOA, that is so fucking badass. That would be so fucking COOL, Christians are such a hard target too.

4 centuries ago my dude, I don't need more
>pic related
cope my nigger ass

Attached: 223f89f2aee64068496d550cce67f77ebd3f70c278674682a11865f9d5612b4e_1.jpg (640x599, 41.23K)

You'd have to buy one first. Frankly it makes no sense to burn bibles, but if that is what you like doing, do what you must. The difference between book burning and Bible burning in the modern world is that Christian no longer evangelize and you're only burning the bibles to satisfy your in group of anti-christians. No one wants to save you anymore, we think we're in the end times and at this point you will become more and more Godless, creating wars, hunger, economic collapses, degeneracy and disease. It's not far fetched, considering that you think putting your dick in a worm infested ass is a sign of intellectualism. Very few Christians still think you can be turned away from complete societal suicide. We believe we will inherit the world after you kill yourselves. God bless your sad cursed soul. May you find the light.

>Christianity almost destroyed Europe
Anti-christians at their best. You love to see it...

Hey Goat fucker, it would so be funny of you just attack him! ... in minecraft of course, see how that works works.
Maybe they will beat the shit out of your skin

You're trying too hard, shill. Tell us again world hunger will be solved if we just put it in our poopers.

that """"brilliant""""" kike tried to say there was a multivariate with an infinite number of Incarnations. absolutely heretical, entirely unscientific, and he deserved to burn. Good riddance.