So how does it feel to officially have a target on your back?

So how does it feel to officially have a target on your back?

Attached: file.png (800x500, 8.63K)

We don't have any fighting groups, they will only target politicians

More
Weeks

oh yea, definitely - just the politicians

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

I know Russians irl, zero Americans or Brits, would never associate with your kind

Can't wait to put my boots on Swedistan. Once I'm there, we'll arm you Swedes and get Russia to come fight you. We'll also slowly cheer you on in the distance.

Meh, just validates the schizo beliefs of 80% of Finns. No change whatsoever.

dumb move by our government but then again I didn't have any expectations from them in the first place

Feels good.

Attached: 1651062921916.png (750x950, 63.42K)

This. Fucking Ukraine showed that being a puppet of Globohomo isnt really that profitable (for a regular citizen)

Having the exquisite right to post their own nations' edits of le scary face is worth it.

There isn't much of a target. I am a believer in the theory that the war in Ukraine happened because of oil and gas deposits and pipelines. All the other justifications presented for the war are just rhetoric, fake and gay.

Lol, this seems like something I would say, only it being said ironically, kek.

Guess I might be getting successfully profiled.
You know it was you, yliautist, void of reason who caused this. You shit up the board.
It didn't have to be like this.

FUCKING KEK another round of clownworld here we GOOOOOOO

You should expect them to lie and suck american cock harder than they do swedens.

It happened because ukraine was making ties with eu and nato. Usa also had funded biochemical labs in ukraine.

Attached: jocko GOOD.png (475x536, 114.1K)

Im on your country's side but You're an idiot if you think your average Russian isn't more of a dangerous lunatic than your average american.

Don't take him seriously, bro. He's being funny. He's just joking sarcastically at the expense of another finn whose overall opinions and writing style he thinks he is able to recognise and probably really dislikes.
Tldr, he's not being for real

i don't care, i don't have to do nything else than sit on my couch and smoke weed

nothing to stop russia starting frozen conflicts with these cuck states in the coming months, making entry into nato too dangerous for amerisharts

What happened?

nothing will happen

>majority of finns want to join nato regards big finn media
surely

Attached: ae382c1d-f4e6-4382-aa1f-9ac8dd840454-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 33.31K)

Literally nothing will happen.
Also bugman hands typed this post.