Say you want small government

>say you want small government
>except we need to ban abortion
>in order to enforce that you need dprk style government that turns society into 1984 thought police state

Isn’t this double think?

Attached: 60B904B0-2DAF-4A7D-B078-621EEBEA2662.jpg (843x497, 154.14K)

>Muh banned abortions!
All fields on your shitty bait thread.

state's rights

I want states rights

So slavery should be legal?

We already addressed this stupid shit in the 1860s

I honestly never thought we would see you guys seethe this hard again after the 2016 election.

>>say you want small government
>>except we need to ban abortion
>>in order to enforce that you need dprk style government that turns society into 1984 thought police state
From A, to C, to fucking Z. Your mind on terminal r*dditism. Herb

we never wanted small government we just said that because wanted to dismantle the government to the point we could end secularism and enact biblical law

Redditor, im not for "small government" whatever that means. Im for putting faggots and baby murders to death like the Bible commands us to do.

Attached: flag.png (600x400, 407.14K)

>Thinks everyone needs to be on the government dole to teach that abortion is wrong and shame anyone who promotes it.
Yes.

You can’t effectively ban abortion without suspending all rights. It’s the logical conclusion of the anti-abortion thinking. You think these fascists stop here? Banning abortion does not stop it, unless you have a fascist state.

Attached: 5C2AC894-1EAC-4A2F-9689-01EA507B3B25.jpg (365x250, 33.62K)

Murder is illegal already abortion is murder I don't see the issue with banning murder.

Except abortion isn't a right.

>You can’t effectively ban abortion without suspending all rights.
Go to hospital:
-Hey do you do abortions?
-No sorry it's no longer allowed
-K bye!
-Bye

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD IS THAT
IS THAT ABSOLUTE TOTALITARIANISM?
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE SAVE ME PHONEPOSTING iFAGGOTMAN SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>complain about Rs banning abortion while you ban 80 things, conduct political persecution, staff purges.

>It’s the logical conclusion of the anti-abortion thinking.
Really? You've piqued my interest. Explain to me the logical steps from banning abortion to banning every other human right. How much money are you willing to wager that I can't poke a hole in it?

Attached: 7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg (940x940, 110.74K)

I’m not saying I’m for small government while pushing theocracy. There is a reason people like Thomas Jefferson wanted to destroy the Catholic church and ban them from office.

Slaves weren't legally people and were considered property. You say that fetuses aren't people, but are part of a woman's body, her property. No difference whatsoever.

I dunno bud, seems like children in the womb are guaranteed constitutional rights to me. And if you kill them, you’re taking their rights away.

Correction - from banning abortion to banning actual human rights.

If you believe abortion is murder you must do everything to stop it. Therefore ALL RIGHTS are illegal we already see people in this thread calling for desu vault return to theocracy. It is NEVER far right even for these people.

But women don’t have rights?

>in order to enforce that you need dprk style government

How so? Just enforce it like any other friends. I.e. lawfully investigate credible reports, prosecute when the standard has been met.

No totalitarianism needed.

>384568246
>I’m not saying I’m for small government while pushing theocracy.
OH MY GAWD
HECKIN COVID PASS?
HECKIN FAUCI OUCHIE?
HECKIN GET THE JAB OR IT'S CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR THE UNVAXXED?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
I AM A LEFTOID >TROLL
How could you tell

Attached: 1655575398856.png (381x819, 89.58K)

Slavery is the reason we have so many fucking niggers here in the first place. I don’t want them enslaved, I want them gone.

No woman has the right to kill her own child, which is totally dependent upon her for survival. Murdering a dependent is a terrible act of injustice.

>small government
You're literally reaching and can't find anything. What Republicans are talking about small government nowadays? The major up and coming America First Republicans like Paul Gosar and MTG couldn't care less about that garbage.

Statistically that won’t do anything to stop abortion I’m using your “logic” turned on its head. Only dprk style crack down on society could stop it.

I feel like small government argument died around early 2010s

>he thinks i don't want an accelerationist 1984 thought police state
you poor little shit, we've only put up with "liberals" for so long so they could strengthen the government enough for it to be useful for our purposes.
honey, i'm home. yeah, it's hitler time.

Except the right to self defense is considered a human right, therefore not all human rights are suspended.
What are your thoughts on 2A?