Do you fagtards realize WW3 has started already?

After today, it is only escalations from here on out. Normies will only officially refer to it as WW3 is UK or US is attacked directly
I’m coping and seething and sneeding so hard rn bros

Attached: F5C9FB50-3B03-486E-9100-02C797869A4A.gif (498x498, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
archive.org/details/psychologicalwar0000lern
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are bored to death.

WW3 will cheer people up.

Attached: poster.jpg (680x1000, 260.54K)

Lawl

What exactly happened today?

Even worse, almost nobody here realises the realignment of China with India. We in western countries are fucked in a big way

The Biden administration did that on purpose. They drove India and Russia to China. My government is treasonous (and illegitimate) top-to-bottom.

yup

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

Yayy xD

Turkey recently withdrew their cockblocking of NATO membership for Finland and Sweden
basically casus belli for Russia in the current scenario
NATO done whacked the hornet's nest with its erect cock

..oh sorry, and today NATO basically approved them joining, that's what happened today
I accidentally the whole point

Attached: 9EA8B647-5CCB-41AF-BD28-08E74019B0D5.jpg (960x932, 135.19K)

Let's do it. I need a job and would kill white people for free.

Attached: 1601964318473.jpg (1200x3500, 1.54M)

I dunno about all of them m8, this supreme Court shit potentially fucking the bureaucracy might just be enough to keep your country alive. I, in any case, will get a swiftly browning resource colony

Dumb fuck, WW3 started the moment the SarsCov2 virus was released from the Wuhan lab
Everything since is only beef gravy on top of the cake

White people or (((white people)))?

Attached: 1653868586163.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

I’m ready to rape.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 10.07.18 PM.png (1125x666, 1.5M)

>fucked because we need chinks and pajeets so bad
? wat???
>we
>we .... fellow whites

Attached: 1656340886471.gif (450x450, 776.13K)

everyone cheering on for all of this happening is a fucking brainlet

Todays warfare is not like the warfare in the good old days. Back in the old days you would train for years, go on with your brothers alongside you, charge at the enemy and die for your country in pride.

Nowadays you train for years just to hide in an apartment complex as you're being bombed into oblivion just to eventually get btfod by a drone

yes unironically

Oh gotcha, then yeah Russia must be seething right now

>everyone cheering for it is a brainlet
As Americans we never lost a war. We cannot conceive of losing. We can't even remember what a real war was like (Vietnam).
>inb4 you lost that one
No, shitlibs wanted to give up

I just see it as being external to my sphere of control so I don't care. The fuck am I supposed to do against a billion chinks who have my nations government in their pockets? I sneedender

Ww3 has been a psychological war of subversion and has been going on since after ww2

That’s all for show to tile us up. You’ve got Biden and his entire crew pissing off the right and the Supreme Court is pissing off the left. It’s vaudeville theater. Don’t buy it user.

Attached: B30FFD29-7507-4832-B971-4823A7478DA3.jpg (640x850, 73.58K)

If the Nazis couldn't beat the raw number of retarded mongrel jusdeo-bolshevists, what chance does the dying west have against 2 billion chinks and curries?
Best chance you have is to conquer everything down to Panama and then turtle for a century until they start to turn on each other

*rile not tile

Fucked because Jews are obviously orchestrating a war and will use Indians, Chinese and Russians to destroy the west. I predict they drive the west into civil war and they convince the world that the west has gone full white supremacists and will become mega Hitler 4th Reich if not stopped so they send the armies to genocide all whites while whites are fighting against browns in a civil war

>what chance does the dying west have against 2 billion chinks and curries?

ZERO

Even leafs sat on by a fat dyke blind squirrel can be correct sometimes without knowing the reason why
archive.org/details/psychologicalwar0000lern
>Psychological Warfare Against Nazi Germany: The Sykewar Campaign, D-Day to VE-Day
Post WW2 all countries, allied and axis, were subject to psychological warfare.