Purge of info

has anyone noticed infographic threads being purged like for me the original info filled iodine thread?

Attached: clownworld.gif (498x498, 206.94K)

> This thread has been pruned or deleted

On the topic, what are some things you guys like to remember that nobody has talked about in ages?
I remember when Hillary Clinton got tossed(feet dragging, on camera) into by her security team.

>into
into a van*

I don't know I just save every damn informative picture i see on here

She admitted on the Howard stern show that she was made in a lab in Palo Alto by "a person who shall remain nameless."

I'm too lazy to find the link but it's on yt if you go looking

You mean that based autistic German who makes all the high quality breads?

Testing with this one, something is fucky with the CDNs for some images, be alert anons

Attached: 1656534054558.jpg (1080x853, 150.12K)

i shouldve fucking done that now when i have a pc to start saving them and actually able to read them. but when i go back most have been purged.

if thats whos doing it i kinda hope he reposts them so they cant fucking delete them again and i have a chance to save them.

i member the nigger who cut that white kids face calling him white devil in the middle of a mcdonalds while everyone watched and they didnt charge him with a hate crime

Even memes or images I haven’t seen before today have been giving me the “File No Longer Exists” bullshit, and apparently I’m bad luck when it comes to a thread getting pruned or deleted.

Attached: 1E61EB10-01CF-4748-AAD9-F0CF4BE7F7A2.png (348x114, 4.72K)

why are they all of a sudden just deleting everything or anything with tidbits of info even if its just been posted?

Maybe they finally realized that this place still has some serious people here, that actually give a shit about taking the country back. Information like said missing infographics would be our primary ammunition to turn things around. In my Voat days when I was knee deep in PG, I used the shit I got there to convince my parents that this shit is real. They started listening to me after the guy I implicated years ago, was executed in his cell. Sometimes it takes a while, but it’s definitely worth it to hear your white mother make “antisemetic” jokes at the dinner table. Still have to get them to understand Niggers tho

Attached: C1C8212A-D8B8-4689-82E8-6BD2D88E3761.gif (345x315, 3.21M)

Also, checked.

Attached: D510003B-8F44-4DBD-AF39-FA05049801B2.jpg (460x544, 51.36K)

rogue mod maybe

Let me test it, jew:

Despite contributing with only 12% of the GDP, the souf-west...

Attached: gdp.jpg (960x684, 87.28K)

Any Forums is having some issues tonight
random 404 threads
can't load some images, webm, etc

guess it doesn't matter considering gook moot gives no fucks about this site

thats why i made this thread to see if anyone else had these grievances.

is2.Any Forums.org is one of the Any Forums content servers and it's down. That's probably why. Try opening the image in another tab and then change the address from is2.Any Forums.org to i.4cdn.org and see if it works.

i tried and its still 404d

Worked for me, I wonder if it went down by coincidence or (((cohencidence)))