Is Lyme Disease a Bioweapon?

Does anybody else here have Lyme disease? It ruined my life and contracting it started my mistrust of government institutions. They do not acknowledge that it can develop into a chronic infection. This is probably so insurance companies don't have to pay medical bills for such an extended period of time.

Attached: little bity boy.jpg (609x843, 83.06K)

I have lyme disease and I know that feel. My case is not as bad as most other peoples. On the east coast it's more acknowledged than in other parts of the USA, doctors there will actually admit it exists even if they don't want to say it can become chronic.

There are rumors that there were bio tests or something that caused it to become widespread by accident.

Plum Island

Not my problem.

Attached: Sc0220g.jpg (1080x1246, 273.9K)

I’ve got Lyme disease that manifested into multiple sclerosis.

Impolite.

Where were the ticks hiding?

The grass.

Socks and boots?

Lyme disease is cured with Corona and salt. Lame ass. Everyone knows that shit mane.

Lyme causes autism

Yes but ticks are a shit delivery vector its all nano lipid particles now.

pretty bad this year, even with keeping grass short - have seen three thus far. one latched - no marks

I study arthropod-borne illness for a company that has contracts with the dod. Ama

treat your lawns with Bifenthrin if you live in a place where it's a risk imo
you can order it on amazon
it's a repellent pesticide, if you do it monthly youll have very good control
just mix it with water

Lyme disease very obviously escaped from labs in NYC and Chicago. If it was naturally occurring there would be a continuum through the rest of the Midwest and South

Attached: A248FF36-C7FB-4E91-B609-ED9D7DE6DAF6.jpg (800x618, 97.48K)

Do you hate the antichrist?

100% hate the Antichrist

The inflammatory response from the disease can cause someone to act as if they have autism while they are sick. If it is congenital yes it can actually cause developmental issues.

Do they fudge info for financial gain?

whats up with MA?