Returning the Favor

It blows my mind that there are parents out there that are losing their kids to the vaxx and they haven't snapped and paid some pharma execs a visit.

Attached: Untitled.png (595x284, 46.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serves him well for not using the superior Sputnik

Attached: 1626127156995.webm (298x480, 2.81M)

Surely this young man is entitled to some form of refund, yes?

>print card
>take photo
>show to employer
kid's a fucking retard

The suicide shot is fucking MERCILESS

Attached: vax_kills_youth.png (664x1578, 1.01M)

Unfortunately, no, there are no refunds in this case.

They can reference whatever you put on the card against a database.

well good thing he got 500 he'll pay like 0.1% of this medical bills huh

no actually it's sad, he got tricked

the npc thing is shocking
i despise them
its like high school they genuinely want to sic their cool crowd on you and act superior
coward scum

there's no national vaxpass database in the us, really few states in the us have a database, and only an hr roastie with a grudge would actually check

Right? Stupid kid. What a shame.
>YUTRY

Hard to find purebloods at work. Last one I talked to said he thought he was going to die after his booster. Then looks shocked I did not get it. Says his boomer grandma had cancer that's why he got it..

Think on that. The type of people that this sort of thing happens to are always the kind that would do nothing. Why is that?

They have opsec
You'll never find them

>hey goyim
>take $500 and inject mystery juice that may kill you
>or don't
>choice is yours

Blessed. The Lord is merciful though. Trust in the Lord do not take the vax.

>Two more weeks!
>Source: Some anecdote which may or may not be true posted by Literally Who? on twitter.

Attached: dr.jpg (680x617, 43.28K)

I'm sure I saw a link to refunds from pfizer. Someone should post it

Sue the employer, seems reasonable.

Children these days are only an egotistical control stress outlet to parents these days. We need to have a moral rollback so the next generation of children won't grow up to be shitty parents.

sounds like a lawsuit to me. incentivized to get an experimental medication issued by a company with legal protections? sue the shit out of the employer
>hnnna

Get the vax, pay the tax

even if you don't die today, or tomorrow, or next year, for the rest of your days the spectre of death will be hovering just over your shoulder as you watch more and more of your peers drop dead from SUDDEN ADULT DEATH SYNDROME.
TOP fucking KEK.

When will employers be held accountable for their imposition of vaccine mandates?

There will be a reckoning for "no jab/no job" bosses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect