These people

They are......
Monsters.....

Attached: 1656545699435.png (1080x1350, 995.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J-eAtxX7l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la creatividad

Attached: 1656545747689.jpg (1200x675, 260.4K)

>what is a cosplay
KOJIMBO

Is that Ashton Birdie?

To be fair any woman who gets nutted in by Hideo Kojima deserves to get an abortion.
At least the fetus will be closer to completely developed than MGSV was.

i wish i could've gotten into death stranding, but when i got to the point where i had to carry a woman (who was perfectly capable of walking) like a backpack, i just gave up. silly bullshit

Savage truth. Kojima is a fucking hack, MGSV and Death Stranding both proved it. What a fucking waste of Mads Mikkelson

youtube.com/watch?v=9J-eAtxX7l0

wtf is this real?

Attached: sneed.gif (202x196, 1.27M)

A Hideo Kojima Production

Attached: 1783646_0.jpg (800x450, 10.52K)

Attached: IMG_9503 copy.gif (181x179, 216.45K)

This image somehow makes me reminiscent of the higher consciousness I am trying to achieve in maintaining permanent post nut clarity.
The world truly is so vicious and beautiful in the poetry of its cruelty when you take away the cope and predicted and over time learned behaviour and understanding of that behaviour that we take for granted in an almost self-anthropomorphic way.
It's like staring into someones face for too long, the near peripheral smudge and center-point detailed mapping you have to recognize their face begins to twist and blur into some horrific mirror distortion as it become more alien by the minute.

Sometimes watching the eyes of an animal that's helplessly staring into god knows what whilst being eaten alive by its predator(s) is all it takes to understand what life really is, and all hubris quickly dissipates into nothing.

"death stranding"

That's Hideo Kojima

how many heads do you have in your freezer?

>white woman asian man couple
This can't be true. Must be a fake.

Why?

Attached: ayy4.png (305x307, 249.38K)

Bruh.....

Killing one's offspring doesn't hurt anyone else

Anyone have the non-sneed version of this

Attached: hilter dance.gif (345x315, 3.21M)

That's a prop from a video game.
Um.

Attached: e17acd5586beb656487b736fd13cefcf.jpg (271x271, 7.93K)

Okay but since abortion has been deemed illegal, wouldn’t their little stunt qualify as indecency to a dead body? It’s like 4 years in jail.

abortion is not illegal, it's just no longer federally protected, meaning that the individual states can decide on their own laws on it. And even then, no, you're allowed to have these kinds of things for scientific purposes. Thirdly, that's a promotional videogame sculpture.