How do I escape these goblins?

It doesn't even feel like America anymore

Attached: spix.jpg (720x540, 56.54K)

>annex former Mexican territory
>WTF WHY ARE THERE MEXICANS HERE?

It's always the same thing with you beaners
"I-it used to be mexico"
Such a pathetic retarded cope.
Everything used to be all sorts of shit.

They were here first, you can go back to Europe if you don't like them, white boy.

keep crying, bitch nigga.
Give back the territory if you don't like it.

Those people were already here. These come from El Salvador, Guatemala, etc.

The spic reveals himself.
Moves to a country built by whites to parasite off of it while shit talking it.

Will probably build little dinghies and head to Europe once America they've turned america into another mexico.

They're so unbelievably unpleasant on the eyes. Mestizos are disgusting.

Except when America annexed it, there was virtually no Mexicans there at all, just American settlers, hence why the people there were so easily able to leave Mexico and join America. The Mexicans came only over the last 30 years, but so many of them came that the place has become a shithole. I would be really happy for it to go to Mexico now

The southwest US was a barren desert before whites dammed up the colorado, and the border jumping spics are usually squatamalans and venezuelans who were not here previously.

Give the territory back to Spain, perro de mil leches

They didnt come with the territory the spaniards did and they are texans now

It's like asking how to escape mosquitos

why do their skin look like swarthy shit?
such fugly abominations

kys

Go back to Europe, violent gringo. Your race wanta nothing but violence, parasitism, and domination.

I have racemixing sex with my Latina girlfriend every single day. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1652806622246.webm (540x960, 2.95M)

convert to judaism. jem'hadar are genetically engineered to never oppose founders.

you stole this land, you don't belong here

I do have revulsion reactions when I go out and see so many brown faces. If there's a ton of them around I suddenly feel like I'm the only real " person " standing there. I'm surrounded by brown animals.

Eat shit mestizo no they werent. You muddy minded fuck you have no claim to the american southwest. Your not even indian. You a mestizo. A rapebaby mix of anything and everything. Fuck your kind.

come and try to take it back taconigger

you serve us well, goyim

latinas are a step down from white girls and everyone knows it. enjoy your mutt progeny and killing your bloodline.

>independence = annexation
Give back the 13 colonies to the UK first

you serve us well too, goyim

>please we want territorial gibs
No how about we just take the rest of it and exterminate you. Knights of the Golden Circle assemble

They are infinitely better than living around blacks. I can actually lead a semi normal life in a Latino neighborhood, something you could only dream of in a black hood. Take whatever silver linings you can find.

We stole 40% of Mexican territory with people in it and you complain. Of coruse you're a fucking burgermutt.

pinche gringo joto, te voy a joder

No problem. Would rather live with Anglos than sudacas

Checked. Skrælings aren’t human.

You put up a net to keep mosquitoes out. So... You're saying build a wall?

Future GOP republican nominee

Attached: 1656539403462.jpg (3936x2624, 839.03K)